BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1513 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have had over £500 worth of loans from what was originally greenwoods but they merged with provident so i'm told. So when my original caller quit after the merger provident sent 5 different callers over a 7 week period and each one i asked to see their identification as anybody would, but each one of them said we don't carry id as it isn't company policy, so i told them no id no payment. They could have been anybody and i don't pay to anybody on my doorstep without id. In recent months i have been recieving letters from lowell threatening court action and bailiffs, and i told them same as i told provident! show me id and i'll pay it but not until, and lowell said they don't have to provide id and my response was in that case i don't have to provide payment. My Question is do they actually have to provide id and am i right in refusing payment?

i would suggest you contact prov and ask for their bank details so that you can make an electronic payment and keep doing it that way

i would suggest you contact prov and ask for their bank details so that you can make an electronic payment and keep doing it that way
I have twice first time they said they'll send collector and second time they said no for some reason which i still can't understand, but now they won't talk cos they said its all in lowells hands, its not as though i haven't shown willing and made attempts to rectify it, but still them saying they don't show id cos its not company policy as me confused somewhat, i thought that everybody that comes to a persons home shows id unless its [problematic] that call.

do you not have any documentation from prov giving their bank details?

just dug out a letter I had from prov re my outstanding payments and at the bottom is a barcode which you can take to the post office scan and make a payment

I don't i'm afraid i even requested a payment card to use at the local shop but never go one, its as though they are trying to avoid me not me avoiding them.

if not i have made recent payments to their bank from my bank...may be worth testing a £1 payment to ensure it goes through I could dig the account details out for you...risky but i dont see that theyve changed banks after i made my payments