Incorrect information from royal mail.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2929 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There auto phone line is usless, I speak clearly the tracking number and they repeat it wrong time and time again. Another complaint and I might work up to a small claims against them..

You could end up going quite mad dealing with these people….

TB

The number on the something for you card has no relation to any tracking number that the sender may have used. The former number is used to identify the package on the redelivery system. If you go to the Royal Mail web site and enter the number, you will be presented with several options: Attempt a redelivery. Deliver to a local Post Office in your primary postcode area. Deliver to another Post Office (fee applies). Or collect from the Delivery Office (just remember to take some ID for the person the package was addressed to).

I have found the redelivery option to be pretty reliable on the odd occasion that I have missed the post.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

The number on the something for you card has no relation to any tracking number that the sender may have used. The former number is used to identify the package on the redelivery system. If you go to the Royal Mail web site and enter the number, you will be presented with several options: Attempt a redelivery. Deliver to a local Post Office in your primary postcode area. Deliver to another Post Office (fee applies). Or collect from the Delivery Office (just remember to take some ID for the person the package was addressed to).

I have found the redelivery option to be pretty reliable on the odd occasion that I have missed the post.

The address on the P739, (The card) was indicating to me where the item was which was different to the information that I was told by the advisior on the telephone. It was misleading and I could have gone tp pick it up and it may not have been there. Royal mail is a disgrace..

Yeah you wont get compo for that from them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think you're flogging a dead horse… they are never going to cough up… but if they do, I'd be interested to hear… I have at least half a dozen 'signed for' items which were either delivered without a signature or just went AWOL… TB

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Life is short and my blood pressure is high… I want to live a little longer. Sod 'em! They will be begging for our custom soon… many courier companies setting up who offer a better service and cheaper, too. TB

• 3 weeks later...