You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

barneyrubble2007

Lowell/Lowell sols claimform - old CAt 'debt'

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1390 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I didn't realise it needed doing yesterday! It has been done. Thank you for the kick up the backside, just hope it isn't too late. I missed the post about it needing doing by Monday :(

seems to quite a trait with you.

hope yo didn't blindly copy and paste that into MCOL without sorting the paragraph numbers out first?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

An update on this.

I received a letter from Lowell at the weekend. Notice of Pending CCJ - They are claiming that I failed to respond and saying that if I do not respond by the 14th, they will ask the court to enter a CCJ against me. They haven't responded to any requests for information etc.

Can they do this when they have failed to reply to the requests for information?

Thanks

Called them up. Apparently they sent documentation out in August which I haven't received.

They cannot provide a default notice and will not provide a deed of assignment because it contains sensitive information. I have requested they send me a copy electronically and by post

should never call a claimant

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.