BankFodder BankFodder

kcliv

CCJ entered and sold without CCA

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1515 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I would really appreciate some advice regarding a CCJ.

Background;

1. A credit card debt of £561.38 was sold to MKDP by HSBC IN 2012,

this appeared as a default the same year;

2. I made a CCA request in 2012;

3. I received a copy of statement of account but no CCA.

I have 10 letters dated from 15/11/2012 to 24/09/2013 informing me that they are still liaising with the original creditor and waiting for a response from them. To date I have still not received a CCA;

4. On the 08/04/2015 a CCJ was entered against me,

how were they able to do this, as I thought the debt was unenforceable without the CCA?

5. Last week I receive a letter from Robinson Way and a Notice of Assignment saying the debt now belongs to them.

The CCJ is still showing on my credit file as MKDP.

Any advice on the best way to tackle this debt would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Based on what little info you have given i suspect they have obtained an uncontested, back door ccj.

Were you aware they were taking you to court?

On the surface, if they were still looking for the CCA and you have letters pertaining to this then you could possibly use this as grounds to have the ccj set aside but i think the team will need more information first.

Do you have the ccj ref number? it will be on your credit file which can be obtained free from noddle or clearscore.

if you already have the ref number, its worth a call to northampton court for more information and a copy of the ccj.

Post up as much information as you can but make sure there is no personal information, date acc opened, whether ccj is at current or old address etc, balance and whether there were any charges, date of last written acknowledgement or payment to CC acc

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol: