Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder


Gym4all / harlands

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1476 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

Please can you help ?



I cancelled my direct debit this month as I knew I didn't have the money to pay it .


It was for £15.99 .



I've now had a letter from Harlands saying as my direct debit was cancelled

I now have been charged a £25 administration fee which means I now owe £ 65.99 .


They have said I need to call and pay or further charges will be added .



This was a 12 month contract which the gym has said ends in March.



However,I can't find my contract to see if this is true .


Thank you

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Arh the awkward bunch known as Harlands... Welcome to CAG CBB24.

If you have a look at other threads you will see the general idea of how to deal with Harlands. Their Admin Fees are incredibly unfair to the consumer and are a pure moneyspinner for them.


So, If you are in contract to March (100% sure?) then you will need to talk direct to the gym. You would only need to pay up until the end of your contract and give appropriate notice.

Have you discussed this with the gym direct? Or do they point you to Harlands? You need to ideally find out your contract end date.


And finally, Don't worry, We've all been in your situation where its gone slightly amuck and we've had to cancel a DD here or there.


We could do with some help from you.


Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group



Receptaculum Ignis


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites



Is there a specific reason for the lack of money like a cut in work hours or redundancy. If so, you may have had decent grounds to cancel.


Otherwise, speak to the gym and explain you're in financial difficulties. Ask if they can suspend the m/ship until you're able to pay the required monthly fees to complete the 12 payments.


If they refuse to help or refer you to Harlands, tell them you will not deal with Harlands due to them adding unlawful penalties.


Do not speak to Harlands/CRS by phone at all.



We could do with some help from you

                                                                PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING



                                            Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group


Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.


Thanks !:-)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...