30 day Warrenty

tonixx
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2973 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bought a focus st225 from a dealer, when I got it home it came up esp fault, I had the code read and it said maf fault. Instead of peppering the garage, it wasn't local, I said £67 for the new part. The car felt a lot more responsive. Since the clutch has started slipping, the car was restricted with the faulty maf. I've called the garage, who have said tough **** pretty much. He said he drove it and it never slipped (bearing in mind it was restricted).

Do I have any leg to stand on re clutch? Or is it a case of suck it up? A new clutch fitted is £845 minimum.

You don't tell us anything about the date that you bought it all the date that the fault developed or the date that you telephoned the dealer.

Do you think that these details might be helpful to us?

Who's the dealer?

You don't tell us anything about the date that you bought it all the date that the fault developed or the date that you telephoned the dealer.

Do you think that these details might be helpful to us?

Who's the dealer?

Bought the car 7-1, maf fault happened on the 9th, ordered part and that arrived on the 29th, instantly you could hear/feel clutch slip. When checked the paperwork I saw it had 30 day Warrenty.

The shop is Sheffield car shop.

Bought the car 7-1, maf fault happened on the 9th, ordered part and that arrived on the 29th, instantly you could hear/feel clutch slip. When checked the paperwork I saw it had 30 day Warrenty.

The shop is Sheffield car shop.

Done done about 300 miles in this time.