Requesting MR Of A WRAG Decision

telemark
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3028 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just wondering whether it's worth getting further medical evidence together and asking for a MR to be moved to the Support group?

I wonder as I'm getting the feeling all DWP care about is the outcome of your WCA, specifically the number of points you got allocated.

Just wondering whether it's worth getting further medical evidence together and asking for a MR to be moved to the Support group?

I wonder as I'm getting the feeling all DWP care about is the outcome of your WCA, specifically the number of points you got allocated.

If you think that some of the medical evidence already submitted has not been adequate, or not properly taken into account, or ignored, and you believe that you can provide more and get them to take more cognisance of that which you have already submitted, then by all means it is worth while requesting a Mandatory Reconsideration. After all, what is the worst that can happen?

I'm no expert but I think I might be borderline.

Just worries me it's unlikely I'll be able to meet the requirements of being in the WRAG eg Work Programme, voluntary work, training courses etc and I'll no doubt end up losing most of my benefit through sanctions because of that.