MCOL against 2 private individuals, action after judgement advice

mattdoombar
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2983 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

N56 is the attachment of earnings notice reply form from the debtor...that must be completed and returned to the court within 8 days.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Possible committal offence

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, my tuppence worth is that an attachment of earnings would mean you will be dealing with employers and the PO is a bona fide company so they will not mess you around - they will pay you. Whereas in terms of sending a bailiff to the properties, the debtor can easily say all the hi-fi equipment is on hire purchase so it cannot be touched by the bailiff. I think attachment of earning should be the way to go!

Edited by kenwood
To make it clearer to understand

I believe I will try the attachment of earnings first. I realise I won't get my money all at once but I think it offers me the best chance to begin with to recoup some monies.

They may well pay up to avoid their employers finding out, who knows?!

(3) Subject to paragraph (4), where the creditor applies for attachment of earnings orders in respect of two or more debtors jointly liable under a judgment or order, the application may be made to the County Court hearing centre which serves the address at which any of the debtors resides. However, if the judgment or order was given or made at any other hearing centre, the application shall be made there.

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/sched_ccr/ccrorder27

Regards

Andy

You have to do the application through the defendants local county court...they will advise with regards to how many forms/completion etc etc.