stalin's dead

DWP and Maximus

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1300 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My ESA (Support Group) award had a prognosis of 18 months (I have epilepsy) which ends 12th Feb 2016. I have just been told by Maximus that as yet the DWP have not informed Maximus about my reassessment. I had heard that the ESA50 should land on my doormat 2 weeks before the end of my award ie I should have received today

What does this mean?

If the DWP have not told Maximus to drag me in for ESA reassessment then can I assume they will simply award me a stay of execution without another ESA medical?

Any advice appreciated

Cheers

SD

The 18 months is a recommendation. I think in some areas, they are behind. If you haven't received your ESA50, your ESA will continue as normal.