Capital one and brown envelops

lenny100
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3000 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Today I received a large brown envelope, you know the type used by the various government departments that people who like me are on sickness benefits dread coming in the post.

There was no way looking at the front you could tell this letter was not from the DSS its the same type front on the address and the only other thing you can make out through the window is the bar codes you expect to see.

I did not open it for a few hours building my self up of the dreaded news I was to be reassessed or something, but when I did, what fell out was a cardboard capital one credit card and a thick letter saying i was probably pre approved for a card with a credit amount up to £1500.

|Now i get a lot of unwanted mail even thought my address is on the postal preference service, but this is a new low, and almost give me a heart attack.

I think its bellow the belt to try and disguise unsolicited post to look like a official letter and i will be reporting them to the rel event body's i the hope something can be done about this .

Did they provide a pre-paid reply envelope ?

If so, find some heavy, inert, and inoffensive material to pad out the envelope and pop it in the post back to them.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Take a strong box full of bricks to the post office and leave it there.

Royal mail will deliver it and charge them for postage.

They won't know what it is until they collect it from the sorting office and pay for it.

Do not write your address on the box...

Just joking...or not...