Excel Parking PCN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2939 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received a Parking charge Notice from Excel Parking, a copy of which I have

As you will see the notice alleges that the driver parked at the Peel Centre, Stockport on the 23/12/2015 and that the issue date for the notice was 06/01/2016, however I did not receive this notice until Monday 25th January. It states that I have 21 days to appeal, is this 21 days from the date of issue or 21 days from receipt of the Notice? If its from the date of the notice I am out of time.

I would also appreciate any advice relating to the validity of their demand for money and what my next step is.

In case it makes any difference the car was parked in the car park between 20:08 hrs and 21:19 hrs. The car park was badly lit at this time and no-one can recall seeing any signage telling them that it was a pay car park at night otherwise they would have paid. they were not from the area and only travelled there to visit a particular store.

Thank you in anticipation of your help

Edited by St3v3
correct mistakes

Amend your post to start with. The RK has received the parking charge notice. The driver parked the car.

Make sure your post differentiates between the two , even if they are the same person.

Hi and welcome to CAG

I have had to remove the picture you posted as you left some info in there that will identify you.

Can you re edit the picture and remove reference numbers as well as the usual. can you also convert them to pdf's so that we can manipulate them and read them more clearly. Also, can you show us the reverse as well.

Excel are members of the IPC so they will fail in treating an appeal properly.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

date of parking 26/12/15

date of issue NTK 6/1/16

I make that 14 days so they're timed out to chase the keeper although of course they don't use the POFA as they're ipc members and live in a different reality to everybody else.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Excel are not very good at following the protocols of the PoFA. sending out paperwork on time or telling the truth to Dstrict Judges etc.

What you have received is an NTK that is timed out for keeper liability so i would suggest that you create a paper trail for the future and write back simply stating " the Notice to Keeper sent by you received on the 25th Jan 2016 is timed out for any keeper liability under the PoFA. Please do not contact me again or the matter will be treated as harassment as both a criminal act and a civil tort"

They will undoubtedly send you more bull but at least it is recorded that you did make an effort to end the matter.

I have had to unapprove the images again.

On the front page, you have left the PCN number visible plus the dates of contravention and the duration of stay. These will identify you.

Please remove these and repost.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for delay in replying, had internet problems for a while, but that's another story, and that I keep posting the notice with identifiable details on. Hopefully this will be correct

Parking Charge Notice front.pdf

I have written to them using the above advice. Shall I expect to hear from them again ?

Thanks

St3v3

Notice not PoFA compliant, they havent identified the creditor, presumably them. Also they cant obtain keeper details from DVLA using POFA if they say they have identified you as the driver- logically they woulnt need to so you can check with the DVLA should you want to raise a complaint.

Also timed out for keeper liability so double tango sierra for them.

Respond as suggested, appealing to the kangaroo court (IAS) isnt worth doing and just let them waste their time sending you begging letters. If you get a letter from Gladstones solicitors it is just the IPC/IAS owners acting as debt collectors so a letter telling them that you have rumbled them will suffice in creating a paper trail that will kill any claim that you didnt engage in an appeals process so you are the bad guy

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, just a short update

not to tempt fate but since submitting the response using the advice above i have heard nothing further from these people, as it has been over 7 weeks can i safely assume that the matter is concluded?

St3v3

Hi everyone, just a short update

not to tempt fate but since submitting the response using the advice above i have heard nothing further from these people, as it has been over 7 weeks can i safely assume that the matter is concluded?

St3v3

Hi, I have just received a Pcn from excel for parking and shopping at peel st Stockport, didn't even notice at all that there were ticket machines otherwise I would have got a ticket. Could you if possible give me pointers or template of what you sent them so I can send them an email or letter, did you mail? Thanks

Hi, I have just received a Pcn from excel for parking and shopping at peel st Stockport, didn't even notice at all that there were ticket machines otherwise I would have got a ticket. Could you if possible give me pointers or template of what you sent them so I can send them an email or letter, did you mail? Thanks

Can you start a new thread please. That way you won't get missed.