A bunch of migrants according to David Cameron.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2980 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's pretty obvious

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I've seen it on lots of things and I'm sure other have where someone has said words to the effect of 'How do you get on with them' and the reply 'They're a wonderful bunch of people' so what is the difference.

They say it of the nurses in hospitals.

Because it shows a politician not being politically correct, yet still NOT being open, honest and true to their beliefs (even if the slip highlighted them).

Worst of all worlds.

You know what IS patriotic?

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, schools, council services, businesses and roads

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

Very true.

He should have said "a bunch of economic migrants"

Yes.

It was not a small part of Farages 'flair' that there was a perception he was speaking honestly ... until he proved he wasn't.

Interesting watching the reports on France24 of migrants returning to their countries - on planes, one said she had spent $11,000 in their 3 months in Europe, but her children was starving (didn't look that way) and the food and lodgings made available were poor.

Why didn't they fly over and stay in a hotel? $11,000 would have funded a very nice 3 month luxury holiday in Greece late season.

Now that seems to me to be the situation with far too many of those ILLEGALLY coming over.

The REAL refugees are in refugee camps on the borders of their countries with nothing. THEY are the ones we should be helping.

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

I don't like Cameron for many different reasons, but i think he may well be correct in not taking migrants currently in France. If the UK took children from France, there would be TV news programmes across the world, announcing this was happening. This would mean thousands more childrens life's being put at risk crossing the Mediterranean. It would add to the migrant numbers flowing from different parts of the world. It is much safer to take children from UN refugee camps in Jordan, Lebanon etc. It is up to the French to look after the migrants in France.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

It is up to the French to look after the migrants in France.

Some here may like my take on this

They should all be sent to Germany - Merkel was the one who threw away the rules, agreements and law and said the illegal migrants were all welcome, then expected everyone else to just shut up and accept it..

The Tory Legacy

Some here may like my take on this

They should all be sent to Germany - Merkel was the one who threw away the rules, agreements and law and said the illegal migrants were all welcome, then expected everyone else to just shut up and accept it..

Merkel was well intentioned, but it has backfired. I think some Germans still have guilt from years ago.

Migration will become a bigger issue in the years ahead. It is not just due to wars, as you know.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Migration will become a bigger issue in the years ahead. It is not just due to wars, as you know.

Quite true. Climate change will make this look like a few day trips.

Buy your prime plot in Alaska now.

The Tory Legacy

It was very very clever scripted words, imo. It was supposed to sound inflammatory and discriminating to persuade the people they are the ones to deal with the problem. Of course they will deny any of the sort and it was just an off the cuff remark. Not so nowadays, it's all psychological warfare.

Why aren't rich arab states taking in migrants or are they ?

Generally no. They are even paying migrants that do arrive to go elsewhere.

and why would the Sunny extreme religious regimes like Saudi Arabia want shia or christian refugees?

its costing them a lot to fund the terrorists destabilising the moderate countries like Assad's Syria (yes - moderate - look at it) who were happy to have and maintain a multi religion tolerant state.

Syria was far more like us than Saudi Arabia (or Iran) will ever be.

Beware of simply google searching for 'dictatorships' as that does not take into account at all any multicultural tolerance.

Freedom is far more than a simple choice of having a limited vote on who is the figurehead of the state.

(and Corbyn is sending Labour and the UK the same way using a small minority to limit the choices of the majority)

The Tory Legacy

Some very disturbing statistics coming out of Sweden.

That there are an immense amount of young males all claiming to be 16 years old all claiming to be refugees.

It is unlikely to be coincidence that 16 -18 is the optimum age to claim asylum giving extras guarantees and help including priority housing and enhanced options to bring family over.

With 16 giving them all the potential benefits and 2 years to get asylum, priority housing and still be able to bring their family over.

Worst of all this indicates extensive knowledge of the benefits and asylum processes (which they have extensively bypassed) for these countries, something that a genuine refugee would be unlikely to know and plan to this level.

Not proven yet, but very disturbing.

The Tory Legacy