style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3005 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I believe i was forced to stop in the junction by the traffic coming from the left, id like your opinion for an appeal please. i have the videon but cannot post it as i do not have 10 on more posts, can anyone help please

Hi Dawnrosie

I don't get on this site very often but I was browsing some DVLA stuff when I saw your post. The offence is "Entering and stopping in a box junction" how you can do both at the same time is beyond me and I know some have challenged on this very ground however, if you have entered the box when your exit was clear, and that is paramount, then if another vehicle enters from the left so blocking your exit then you can challenge on the those grounds. There are other challenges regarding the location but rather than explain you will get a better understanding if you read up on previous adjudicator's decisions. Here's the link:

https://londontribunals.org.uk/

Go to Statutory Register and then search keying in these case numbers, 210522979, 2100226302, 211044775A, 211034850A, 2110470503, These are all previous challenges that have been won and are worth analysis.

Hi Dawnrosie

I don't get on this site very often but I was browsing some DVLA stuff when I saw your post. The offence is "Entering and stopping in a box junction" how you can do both at the same time is beyond me

Probably because that's not actually the offence which is: no person shall cause a vehicle to enter the box junction so that the vehicle has to stop within the box junction due to the presence of stationary vehicles