BankFodder BankFodder

L111

Do I have any grounds to appeal "Dart Charge" PCN?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1489 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi guys, I'm wondering if you can help.

On 29/08/2015 I apparently entered some kind of toll road in London that's subject to this Dart Charge. It wasn't very clear to me at the time so I literally had no idea about it.

They sent me a letter dated 16/12/2015 explaining that I needed to pay a PCN, which was £70, or £35 if paid within 14 days. The only problem is that they sent it to my old address (which to be honest is entirely my fault as it seems I haven't updated the DVLA. The only reason I have the letter is that the person living in my old house knows where I work and dropped it off yesterday)

To be honest I'm expecting to just have to suck it up, but before I pay I was wondering if anyone has any success appealing?

Hello there.

My understanding is that the Dart charge applies to the Dartford crossing. Did you cross the river on the day in question?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum