quick question.

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5225 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hiya!

My dad is currently claiming a modest amount from Natwest, he's at the LBA stage, and is due to put in a claim with money claim on tuesday by his timescale..

They have written to him today, to say thanks for your letters, sorry we havent been in touch sooner, we have passed this for review and will be back in touch within 10 days, which I assume is a standard letter.

I say we should still do the claim on Tuesday, he wants to wait to see what they say... What would you guys suggest?

Hope that makes sense!

Debz x

Absolutely file on schedule. This is a delaying tactic: if you get enmeshed in their complaints procedure it will take ages, wear you down and eventually you'll settle for less than is your entitlement.

Kick it!

Westy

If you like my post, click the scales!!

Nov 1 2006 Preliminary letter

21 Feb 2007 - cheque arrived for charges+DEBIT interest +Statutory Interest! Hurray!

Read all about it: natwesttookmymoney - v- NatWest

DONATE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO KEEP THE SITE GOING.

What can you claim? Vampiress has a good idea:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/69877-what-can-you-claim.html

Anything I say is just a suggestion. I'm a bigmouth, not a lawyer!

I am really surprised that NatWest employees do not follow a set process that is in place. Somedays I wonder whether the tea boy gets to write the replies. Time to sue