BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1490 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Does anyone know how long it will likely take for Unison solicitors to review my case of bullying at work? I have asked my rep twice but she is not responding. I just wanted some estimate of the time as I am in limbo, I am desperate to leave my job but want guarantee of a good reference.

I can't currently go into details regarding what has happened as it's too painful to even think about let alone detail here, but basically I raised a grievance against my line manager (partially upheld) and appealed it but am now subjected to mobbing by 2 senior managers & HR.

I just wondered if anyone has any idea of how long I may need to wait? Also if Unison solicitors do not believe there is a case for tribunal can I still ask them to sort a settlement?

One of mine took two months

of the latter part of your question the answer is yes if the employer is minded to go down that route. When there are procedural errors on their part they will often offer a no fault severance deal but that will depend on the length of your service, how much they are likely to have to spend on defending any claim you may make, the liklihood of losing said claim and how much they care about their reputation. Public sector employers used to like settling (and quite generously) so they appeared to be good employers but dont do so quite as much these days so have a realistic figure in mind.