BankFodder BankFodder

nik1982

Ccj income and expenditure form

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1497 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

Back in 2009 myself and my husband attempted to take out a joint IVA,

however the debt management company made a mistake which ended up with my husband only being issued with the IVA

and myself being left with the debt from Tesco

- I was unaware of this for some time, believing that the letters I was receiving were in error whilst the IVA went through

and I ended up with a CCJ, with the court requesting that I pay £36 per month, this I have done continuously since June 2009.

My husbands IVA completed last March, with Tesco having had payments from me all the way through plus payments from my husband via the IVA.

I have continued to pay this debt each month.

Today I received a letter from Shoosmiths solicitors, informing me that they are now responsible for collecting the payments

and as such require me to fill out a Income and Expenditure form to review my payments.

Is this correct?

I was under the impression that, being as the court had set the payment it was to stay at this amount?

Or at the very least have to go through court again to change the payment?

The form also request I declare my husbands income.

He believes that I do not have to disclose this to them as it is my debt now and not his - is this correct?

And if so, do I just split our bills down the middle to show my expenditure ?

Many thanks in advance

Only the court can change payments tell them to swivel.

That's what I thought, I just pulled out my court papers and it states that any requests for different amounts have to be made within 16 days of the original ruling, thanks for clarifying x

ever though about reclaiming any penalty fees or PPI on your debts?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..