BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1490 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have been given a ticket for parking in a special enforcement area adjacent to a dropped footway,

I appealed on the grounds that the area leads to a woodland area with no foot path or entry,

there is a drive next to the dropped footway which leads to nowhere,

I cannot see for the life of me why anyone would walk there, push a pram there or make a delivery, the appeal was rejected.

I didn't receive the notice of rejection, and phoned and e-mailed three times to confirm this,

I have now received the notice of rejection but would like to appeal to the independent authority

with photos which show the dropped footway is redundant and serves no purpose,

how do I go about that as there is no details on who to appeal to,

it just states on my choices about an appeal to the adjudicator against rejection

by the authority of representations but no response to the appeal was received.

I would like any advice

I have uploaded the document, I may have done it twice, but I inserted the image then I uploaded the file I trust it has found it's way to you, as it didn't appear on the reply

parking ticket 001.jpg

it has my address details, but the missing part is from Brent council, penalty charge notice is *****,

location is, Clifford Road, vehicle reg and date and time which was 12.22.48 on the 30/04/2015

So its not a formal letter then just a reminder to pay? The only option if you want to go to adjudication is to wait until you get the opportunity to make a witness statement you never received the Notice of rejection.

i would be telling the council that you wish to take the matter to PATAS as they appear to have brushed aside the lack of a rejection of your appeal. There should be the details of the adjudicator on the NTK and the second letter.

I have issues with my address as there are two similar in the same borough, I contacted them when I got the letter after the notice of rejection was sent out, I explained about the problem with my address and I e-mailed them three times to explain and to prove a paper trail, eventually I got the recent letter telling me as I didn't receive the notice of rejection in consideration they have allowed me the fourteen days to pay the first sum of £65, now I feel I have a good case and I do not want to paid that I want to appeal to the independent adjudicator and I have not received any details of on the NTK or second letter the adjudicator, so I believe I must wait til it goes to notice to owner so I can appeal