Parking in a Special enforcement area

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3009 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been given a ticket for parking in a special enforcement area adjacent to a dropped footway,

I appealed on the grounds that the area leads to a woodland area with no foot path or entry,

there is a drive next to the dropped footway which leads to nowhere,

I cannot see for the life of me why anyone would walk there, push a pram there or make a delivery, the appeal was rejected.

I didn't receive the notice of rejection, and phoned and e-mailed three times to confirm this,

I have now received the notice of rejection but would like to appeal to the independent authority

with photos which show the dropped footway is redundant and serves no purpose,

how do I go about that as there is no details on who to appeal to,

it just states on my choices about an appeal to the adjudicator against rejection

by the authority of representations but no response to the appeal was received.

I would like any advice

I have issues with my address as there are two similar in the same borough, I contacted them when I got the letter after the notice of rejection was sent out, I explained about the problem with my address and I e-mailed them three times to explain and to prove a paper trail, eventually I got the recent letter telling me as I didn't receive the notice of rejection in consideration they have allowed me the fourteen days to pay the first sum of £65, now I feel I have a good case and I do not want to paid that I want to appeal to the independent adjudicator and I have not received any details of on the NTK or second letter the adjudicator, so I believe I must wait til it goes to notice to owner so I can appeal