BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1490 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Just received a letter through the post stating I was caught on camera driving through a bus lane with restrictions 7-10am and 1600-1900, the film footage shows 0952hr, now I know this bus lane very well, I know there is a camera at the top by the roundabout, now I go by the time in my car and LBC which I listen to, and I am sure I would not have entered the bus lane, maybe there was a moment of relapse, but I know this bus lane so well, is there any grounds on which I can fight this or is there no point

cctv systems usually sync with either the internet or other clock that is probably more reliable than the clock in your car.

I figured that, but are there any grounds of possible errors on their behalf, is their reliability 100% ?

Nothing is fool proof but listening to Nick Ferrari is not really proof I'm afraid.

I was getting ready for JOB

That's a relief anyone that listens to Ferrari deserves a fine, lol! On a serious note if your appeal relies on the accuracy you would need convincing proof that the cctv was wrong, JOB often comes on before 10 to give an introduction on the days subject maybe you thought he was already on?

As I said, I know this bus lane and the camera so well as it is around the corner from me, I will appeal on the grounds that I feel their timing was out and would like proof that it is concise, anything will do as £130 is a hefty amount to pay, you never know