should i try and get refunds

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2553 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you that's really useful.

Everyone on here is far more helpful than a certain other famous forum site

If I get some refund money ill definitely give a good donation.... And if I don't it'll be a smaller one.

I appreciate all the advice.

Cant get to grips with editing posts on my phone lol

Couldn't tell the difference. :loco:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

new update....

Payday UK ....... investigating my complaint (8 weeks)

Payday Express...... investigating my complaint (8 weeks)

and as before

Wonga ..... investigating my complaint (8weeks)

Sunny .... investigating my complaint (8weeks)

Quickquid .... Say they have done nothing wrong, all checks done... No Refund.

Pounds to Pocket .... Say they have done nothing wrong, all checks done... No Refund. BUT i havent even contacted them yet, must be mind readers lol.

just signed up to Noddel to see what credit searches were done, but it only goes back 2 years, is this the same for the other credit file companies?

Strange? NODDLE go back up to 6 years with me and include addresses going back 12/13 years however, there is another free company, Clearscore

https://www.clearscore.com/

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Strange? NODDLE go back up to 6 years with me and include addresses going back 12/13 years however, there is another free company, Clearscore

https://www.clearscore.com/

They keep info for 6 years but searches go off between 1 and 2 years,

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

is this the same for all credit search sites?

On Noddel in the closed accounts section it shows closed accounts back to 01 Jan 2010 up to present day....... only 4 PD lenders appear there though.

right as im sitting back and waiting for final responses from nearly everyone, i wondered should i start my Financial Ombudsman complaints against QuickQuid and Pounds To Pocket now or wait until all 9 payday companies have given me a final response?

if so any advice on what to put on the forms and what documentation to send with it? ie bank statements ? just my bank statements for the period comes to 104 pages...... thats alot of copying lol.

thanks

Burke

right as im sitting back and waiting for final responses from nearly everyone, i wondered should i start my Financial Ombudsman complaints against QuickQuid and Pounds To Pocket now or wait until all 9 payday companies have given me a final response?

if so any advice on what to put on the forms and what documentation to send with it? ie bank statements ? just my bank statements for the period comes to 104 pages...... thats alot of copying lol.

thanks

Burke

They will be 9 separate complaints... Refer to the FOS at your leisure.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Sent a complaint into FOS about QuickQuid, had a response saying that an adjudicator should be in touch within 12 weeks.

Are they friendly and what do they ask?

Hello , yes they very friendly. They could ask for Bank Statements or income and expenditure evidence. Every case is different they might just look at lenders info and realise your loans weren't affordable

yep agreed, start getting scans of your bank statements showing payments in and out to the various lenders ready to email over, you may also want to get ready copies of your credit files - make sure you open all of the debtors information up on the CRA site - you an print screen and save to a word doc - this would be helpful to show the debts you had at the time, i'm with noddle and clearscore, both free and equifax

Having trouble getting credit searches on noddle and clearscore as they only go back 2 years and I need to go back 6 years.... Any ideas.

Also would they want all bank statements as there's 104 pages of them?

Having trouble getting credit searches on noddle and clearscore as they only go back 2 years and I need to go back 6 years.... Any ideas.

If its beyond 2 years then it wont happen. Im afraid this is an issue with CRAs, searches dont stay for a full 6 years im afraid.

For Bank statements, maybe just summarise when the loans were deposited into the account for example.

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

just been putting everything borrowed and paid back onto a spread sheet by date, got about half way through so far........ on the 26/04/2011 i paid £2194.72 to PDLC ......... and then borrowed it back again.

wish id seeked help sooner.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?445777-Online-Credit-Reports%281-Viewing%29-nbsp

You can obtain your credit files online from the 3 main reference agencies for £2.00 a go - read the link above.

Alternatively, you can send to each one a £2.00 postal order and obtain a paper copy. They have 7 days in which to provide you with these.

Who would need statements ?

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Sent a complaint into FOS about QuickQuid, had a response saying that an adjudicator should be in touch within 12 weeks.

Are they friendly and what do they ask?

Adjudicator just rang me...... seems ok :)

So although Quick Quid told you they had done nothing wrong after sitting for 8 week, 10 days after you put in a complaint to the FOS (how did you do this?) they admit that all but the first 4 were unaffordable. Did you end up supplying bank statements etc?

Companies like that should get fines just for the timewasting tactics they employ so that the FOS get involved in the first place.

Fantastic news though for you, very interested to see what their offer is

So although Quick Quid told you they had done nothing wrong after sitting for 8 week, 10 days after you put in a complaint to the FOS (how did you do this?) they admit that all but the first 4 were unaffordable. Did you end up supplying bank statements etc?

Companies like that should get fines just for the timewasting tactics they employ so that the FOS get involved in the first place.

Fantastic news though for you, very interested to see what their offer is

I'm afraid this is standard practice for some PayDay companies. They will deny responsibility in the hope that the complainant will accept this and go away however, people are becoming more savvy and not accepting their word. Complaining to the FOS is relatively easy and once QQ are told the FOS is involved, they sit up and take notice. I would also imagine that once the FOS tell them that they have a complaint, they will settle before any FOS fee is levied.