style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2991 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yodel rep, attempted delivery, so I texted the number on the card, but no reply, this happened again and still no reply. To cut a long story short I was in the next time he called, and I had the conversation regarding he did not reply to my text and he said that he was not obliged to as it was his personal phone which beggers the question, why was his number advertised on the card he put through my door then ? Any ideas ?..

Cheeky blighter. Tell Yodel Cust Servs.

They wont care. In the last 2 years with Yodel We've personally had:

Parcel left on doorstep in rain and marked as signed for

Parcel left behind dustbin in rain and marked as signed for (only time card actually put through letterbox)

Parcel left at an address 3 streets away (completely unknown person) marked as delivered to me and signed for. (Yodel eventually said where they had left it after initially saying left next door)

Parcel left 6 houses away and marked as delivered to and signed for by me.

Parcel claimed as signed for by me that never arrived (or was left outside or somewhere else and never found)

You know what IS patriotic?

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, schools, council services, businesses and roads

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

Yodel and MyHermes are both useless...they never turn up when they say and I've had parcels dumped outside when they could have left them in the front porch of the building. If they can't park they say they couldn't access the building.

We proved with CCTV that a Yodel courier hadn't been to the building - the local manager went ballistic when he saw the footage - found out the guy was stealing packages and selling them at car boot sales.

I received a package from them yesterday. The driver was polite and jolly, on time and the goods were in perfect condition. Ten minutes after he left I got an email asking how they did. Was that random? Do they give this out for every package delivered, or did the driver know something? Hmmm.

My point of course is that if the delivery driver was not going to phone me, then why advertise the number on the card that was put through the letter box..

Its probably required (potentially a disciplinary if there isnt one) that a number is on it, but many reasons (some even legitimate) where its NOT required to be answered ...

You know what IS patriotic?

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, schools, council services, businesses and roads

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

Its probably required (potentially a disciplinary if there isnt one) that a number is on it, but many reasons (some even legitimate) where its NOT required to be answered ...

and there was I thinking the number was an aid for communication for the customer..

You are not their customer, the person sending the item is, you are just a third party recipient - at least that is what was explained to me when my parcels kept going astray when they were responsible for delivery. I find normal post is very effective round here.

You are not their customer, the person sending the item is, you are just a third party recipient - at least that is what was explained to me when my parcels kept going astray when they were responsible for delivery. I find normal post is very effective round here.

It was Amazon with Yodel delivering the item and to which I paid for both the item and delivery. Am I still not the customer I wonder..