Reassessment HCP/Maximus Report - ** PLACED IN SUPPORT GROUP **

Beddz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2974 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

2 or 3 days ago I sent back my questionaire with supporting evidence to the benefit office. I have just contacted them this afternoon and they have said they have sent a report off to the DWP and I do not need to have an actual assessment. I am in the Support Group since 2013 and was due for renewal is this a good sign I am not being made to have a F2F???

Not 100% sure on that, so won't advise on it, but not everybody who is on ESA (SG) is called in for a F2F assessment, it all depends on the level of disability and if 'they' deem it severe or not, but like most interrogations and the crooks who sit on them they have a magic wand and can miraculously cure you of all your ills in less than an hour!

http://www.nat.org.uk/media/Files/Publications/Jan_2015_ESA.pdf

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Is it true you cannot be found fit for work unless you attend a F2F I must be so lucky not to have to go through one

It's not a formal rule, as such, but the DWP won't normally find you fit for work without an assessment. If they did and the matter came before a tribunal on appeal, they'd be sent packing.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

It literally took them less than 24 hours to create the Maximus report and send my file back to the DWP stating I do not need a medical. I did send in alot of evidence with my ESA50 and this is a reassessment, surely it must be good news if I'm not having a F2F

It's not a formal rule, as such, but the DWP won't normally find you fit for work without an assessment. If they did and the matter came before a tribunal on appeal, they'd be sent packing.

Excellent bit of knowledge to file away... :thumb:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

It literally took them less than 24 hours to create the Maximus report and send my file back to the DWP stating I do not need a medical. I did send in alot of evidence with my ESA50 and this is a reassessment, surely it must be good news if I'm not having a F2F

I would take this as good news and be very surprised if it isn't - though stranger things have been known. Maximus could have taken over ATOS' role as miracle workers for example.

It may be that there are still quite large backlogs, particularly for reassessments, so any they can possibly manage without a face-to-face are probably a bonus to them. It really reinforces the need to send good supporting evidence and as someone who is due to be reassessed next month, I've been collecting mine for months, helped by having only just done the PIP transfer.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

It really reinforces the need to send good supporting evidence, I've been collecting mine for months, helped by having only just done the PIP transfer.

You're not wrong there, I know better now not to just fill in their ESA85 and expect them to decide on that alone, I've got three years worth of legal arguments to send them later on this year when my interrogation comes up for renewal.

• 2 weeks later...

In a similar situation. I'm sure the HCP said their report would be sent to DWP the same day the WCA was completed but DWP insist they haven't received it yet which is really odd. I thought ATOS/Maximus and the DWP communicated electronically on this. DWP's basically saying I just need to stew until they get back to me with their decision.

My file was sent back to the DWP on the 15th of January still they haven't received it according to there systems... Surely thats odd nearly 2 weeks since its been sent off

In a similar situation. I'm sure the HCP said their report would be sent to DWP the same day the WCA was completed but DWP insist they haven't received it yet which is really odd. I thought ATOS/Maximus and the DWP communicated electronically on this. DWP's basically saying I just need to stew until they get back to me with their decision.

Luckily I didn't have to attend a WCA for this reassessment as I submitted enough evidence and the questionnaire they've asked me to ring on Monday to check for an update and if nothing has changed they will escalate it and chase it up asap

Maybe I'm too laissez-faire, but I wouldn't expect to hear anything back from anyone after less than a fortnight tbh. I sent my esa50 reassessment form back to Maximus Hoopus Jumpus for a deadline of 15th Jan. Not heard nowt. Mind you, it did take four years to finally get allocated the support group in the first place, so here's hoping things'll be a tadge quicker this time round ... :madgrin:

Just got my decision over the phone staying in the Support Group until 25th January 2017 so happy wish it was a 2 year award for a better piece of mind but overall I can't complain thanks everyone on this forum for there advice and help

Excellent news WELL DONE!!

It's such a relief isn't it, I could've slept for a week when the judge ordered them to place me in the SG.

I had my WCA on the 5th of January and after reading all the stories I was ready to be told they had ruled against me but was pleasantly surprised to receive a letter saying I had been put in the support group I'm not sure why I qualified or how long it is for but it has taken a load off my shoulders and will allow me time to recover in as far or as much I can do

i was curious as said by some this may not be the norm (about getting put in SG without F2F) but is it any point sending in supporting evidence before WCA in hope of getting placed in wrag or sg or is it prob only if deemed severe enough by DWP

It may ultimately make no difference to whether you have a F2F or not, but in general the more supporting evidence you can supply the better your chances of being awarded ESA without going through appeals.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

i was curious as said by some this may not be the norm (about getting put in SG without F2F) but is it any point sending in supporting evidence before WCA in hope of getting placed in wrag or sg or is it prob only if deemed severe enough by DWP

If you don't send supporting evidence, then you run the risk of having a three year fight to be placed in the correct group like I did.

Won't be making that mistake again!

I thought I sent quite good evidence with my last ESA50 but they still insisted on a F2F. Beats me how they decide whether a F2F is required. I really don't know though whether sending that evidence helped my case in other ways.