cheddar

Lowell/lowells sols claimform - old Vodafone mobile 'debt'***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1184 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

DQ arrived, will fill it in and send it recorded tomorrow.

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Sending it off today. I hope I did it right, I need to be a Lay Representative for him but didn't mention it on the DQ, I assume "witness" means something else.

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Witness is 1 cheddar...himself...for you to assist and speak you will have to request permission of your local county court.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Witness is 1 cheddar...himself...for you to assist and speak you will have to request permission of your local county court.

Andy

Oh! I see, "including yourself"! Derp. Ok so wtiness 1 is the boyfriend so I'll put 1 and if we get a hearing date I'll write to the court asking if I can be his Lay Rep and why.

What about mediation, there's no way he can speak on the phone, that's even worse then in person for him. I can't find anything about representing someone at mediation, only at hearings.

Ex CAG helper ^_^

I cant see a problem with you relaying the details by telephone on his behalf...again just tell the mediator the reasons why.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Awesome, thanks Andy!

Ex CAG helper ^_^

It was sent 2nd Class Recorded on the 10th

Royal Mail say the barcode isn't valid even though I have a receipt for it.

Nothing on MCOL to say they have got my DQ

it was sent to me 3 weeks ago

I'm waiting on someone at Royal Mail to get back to me.

What can I do if it's been lost?

Send another?

Can I use a blank form printed out?

Do I need to contact the court?

This is seriously the last thing I need after spending a week severely ill and I'm still not well. :(

Ex CAG helper ^_^

don't panic mr Mannering

phone the court and ask...

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

don't panic mr Mannering

phone the court and ask...

dx

Thanks, I'll give em a bell in the morning. Blegh. Shall let you know what they say ^_^

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Was ill most of the night, slept most the day so didn't get to ring Nothampton, looked on Royal Mails Twitter to see if they had replied to me, it seems Track & Trace was broken. Looked again and it was signed for on 11th March. It just doesn't show on the MCOL.

Waiting game again.

:)

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Cheddar...submission of your DQ does not appear on MCOL until a Notice of Allocation is served...this transfers the claim to your local county court and sets the directions you must comply with....once this is received MCOL will show the claim has been transferred out.

Andy

Cheddar...submission of your DQ does not appear on MCOL until a Notice of Allocation is served...this transfers the claim to your local county court and sets the directions you must comply with....once this is received MCOL will show the claim has been transferred out.

Andy

Yet I just had another look at MCOL and it states:

"You filed a DQ on 19/03/2016"

I guess that was added on today. I wonder if Lowlifes have sent theirs in, guess we don't get to see that bit lol.

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Bump your thread when you receive your Notice of Allocation.

Got a bill from Lowlifes Solicitors and a copy of their DQ. Was I supposed to send one to them?

They also put "0" in the section of how many witnesses including them will show at court. Is that an admittance that they won't turn up? Seems odd to me.

Sorry if I'm not to be asking questions until I get the allocation. I'm just curious.

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Got a bill from Lowlifes Solicitors and a copy of their DQ. Was I supposed to send one to them? Bill for what.?..the claim has not even been allocated to track yet

They also put "0" in the section of how many witnesses including them will show at court. Is that an admittance that they won't turn up? Seems odd to me. No they went to the same skool as Mr Carter..same maths teacher:-)

Sorry if I'm not to be asking questions until I get the allocation. I'm just curious.

No problem ask away

Andy

:lol:

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

LOL!! Yeah I remember Mr Carter. They just made the letter look like a bill tbh, very dodgy, it has the body of a letter and then details on the debt on the right with the amount in bold which is now over £300.

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Probably yeah, I managed to get a quick look of it as I was going out the door. Sorry, I didn't word myself correctly.

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Had a look on MCOL last night, shows claimant filed DQ on 02/04/16.

Nothing else has happened as yet :)

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Have you received your DQ and filed also cheddar ?

Yup. Current state on MCOL:

Claim Status

A claim was issued against you on 11/01/2016

Your acknowledgment of service was submitted on 14/01/2016 at 21:15:13

Your acknowledgment of service was received on 15/01/2016 at 08:02:10

Your defence was submitted on 28/01/2016 at 16:05:07

Your defence was received on 29/01/2016 at 08:01:41

DQ sent to you on 01/03/2016

You filed a DQ on 19/03/2016

DQ filed by claimant on 02/04/2016

Ex CAG helper ^_^

So they (Claimants Sols) have not served a copy on you...did you send them a copy of yours?

So they (Claimants Sols) have not served a copy on you...did you send them a copy of yours?

See #65. They sent me a copy of their DQ but unfortunately no, I didn't send them a copy of mine, bit late now :/

Ex CAG helper ^_^