You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

5tunt

Xercise4less / Harlands ..Again :)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1493 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Stunt,

Ignore anything from Harlands/CRS for now but keep us posted ..........

:-)

Cheers Slick, thought that might be the case. Will keep you posted :)

Hi Stunt,

Ignore anything from Harlands/CRS for now but keep us posted ..........

Next letter through from CRS - The account balance is at 171.47 now apparantly.

Threatening two options :

1) Legal action due to breach of Xercise 4 Less Contract

2) Outsource to External agents

What's your advice here Slick?

Hi Stunt,

Usual guff from Harlands/CRS.

You're one of several CAGgers who have had similar letters from CRS today. Please read other threads to get guidance from them.

Ignore for now .............

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi Stunt,

Usual guff from Harlands/CRS.

You're one of several CAGgers who have had similar letters from CRS today. Please read other threads to get guidance from them.

Ignore for now .............

No worries Slick, just thought i'd keep up to date. I've seen other threads that end up with this other company...good for archive here i guess :)

Hi Slick,

Just to update - next letter is through from CRS saying that this is being passed to Zinc Group Ltd (As you probably expected!). I know not to reply here and i'll inform as Zinc get in touch.

Cheers!

For future reference :)

Letter to Spratt Endicott :-

Dear sir or madam,

I refer to your letter of xxdate regarding gym membership.

This matter remains in dispute with Harlands, who have no right to involve you. Harlands are already guilty of harassment and have chosen to instruct you to harass me further.

Do you not make any checks before writing threatening letters on behalf of a client.

If you contact me again, you will be included in my formal complaints to Trading Standards and The CMA. I will also complain to the SRA.

Yours faithfully,

Thanks for the update.

Ignore Zinc completely and if you use that letter for Spratt Endicott, change it a bit so it's not obvious you copied it.

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Received an email from The Zinc Group - seems fairly automated. I assume the response here is "nothing".

Dear Sir / Madam,

Welcome to the Zinc Group, we have been instructed by our client to assist you with the resolution of your account. We would therefore like to invite you to review the options we have made available to you as a priority customer, these have been designed to make the process as simple as possible while ensuring that you have full control of your circumstances.

At Zinc we understand that not all of our customers are the same, but we are committed to treating all of our customers fairly.

You can visit our website WeWantToSayYes.co.uk or contact your personal account manager in order to:

Then includes a table for all sorts of options including :

• Income And Expenditure
  • Make an Offer
  • Use Payment Slider
  • Request no obligation reduced settlement amount
  • pay by debit/credit card
  • check your balance
  • Enjoy peace of mind by taking control of your finances (haha)

Hi Stunt,

Follow the advice in my last post :wink:

Hi Stunt,

Follow the advice in my last post :wink:

Aucht there was me thinking that i could go ahead with the last bullet point :-D:-D:-D

Cheers Slick

Got a call today from Zinc and they left an message to call back.

Couldn't help but notice it was a local number - should i be expecting them at my door soon? If so, what's the approach?

Hi Stunt,

No, they don't do doorstep visits. Just begging letters, before leaving it to Spratt Endicott to make more empty threats.

Hi Stunt,

No, they don't do doorstep visits. Just begging letters, before leaving it to Spratt Endicott to make more empty threats.

Ah probably just a coincidence that they have offices close-by! Cheers again slick!

Actually I only recently became aware that Harlands and CRS are now showing as having separate offices.

I'm sure they were both at the same address before but I don't have time to check back on this just now.

No. You're showing details for a different company.

CRS that work with/as Harlands are showing as being here :-

41-43 Perrymount Rd, Haywards Heath, West Sussex County RH16 3BN

This post is mostly for archive (May be useful for others) - as you've already said to ignore. But the latest letter is through from Zinc

We have been instructed by our above noted clients in our capacity as Credit Management Professional to commence formal recovery proceedings against you for this outstanding amount.

We would therefore like to offer you the opportunity to find a resolution before any further action is required, you can:

• Setup an affordable repayment plan.
  • Pay a one of Settlement of £x.xx now or over the next 3 months

Payment can be made by blah

Please do not underestimate the seriousness of this matter and attend to this notice immediately...blah.

Hi Stunt and thanks for keeping us posted.

You're right to ignore this.