ticket in a carpark in Northfield Birmingham from Napier.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3026 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry about this not been here long.......

I got a ticket on January 2nd in a carpark in Northfield Birmingham from Napier.

Can u please help? Do I need to pay this?

My car was running and misses in the car. I went to get change but parked in a yellow hatched area. Left the car for not even 1 minute.

Please help.

Thanks in advance

Where abouts in Northfield? Off the A38?

What exactly have you received? A notice to keeper?

Welcome to CAG too, You don't need to pay this no. But you shouldn't ignore it either.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

It's just off the a38 opposite the grosvenor.

The two multi story car parks off the Bristol Rd?

What does the NTK say?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

How do I upload the pic of it? Its the carpark outside. The off on the corner opposite the grosvenor. It's where the Co op travel agents is.

Church Road carpark.

Parking outside of the markings bay

Fixed charge notice. Notice to keeper

Car park / land we operate

Aha, so it's this car park is it!

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/northfield-parking-fines-cancelled-disabled-10340102

This is the trouble with PPC's they're only in it for profit and as they've only just bought the land they are keen to start raking it in...

James de Savary from Napier, said: “Going forward I am afraid it will not be possible for us to offer free parking to disabled badge holders as we simply cannot afford to do so.

“We paid the council a substantial sum of money for the car park and have invested to improve it. Our product is parking and that is how we make our living, no different to any shop or business.”

Can you go back and photograph the signs in and around the car park?

NO! why would you want to pay?

What did you get the change for? The car park that issued the NTK?

If all you did was drive in stop get out to get some change, then drive off again, then what are they saying on the NTK?

Can you scan the NTK and post it up?

Yeah I was getting out to get change for the parking but there were no spaces. So I pulled into a hatched area y I went for change. The car had my misses in it still. When I come back there was a space but the man had issued the ticket already. So I said I might as well leave the car there. I didn't I left and went else where.

I'm confused, how did you know that you had been issued a ticket when you got back to the car after getting change?