Parking Eye. Dates on Parking Charge Notices. How long to process.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone here confirm how long it takes Parking Eye to process their charge notices and when the charge notices was actually received.

I received a Parking Charge notice long after the statutory 14 day period had expired. Their envelopes don't show a postmark so I can't date when the notice was sent although the "Date Issued" shown is within within 8 days. I know this to be untrue, what can I do?

I received a Parking Charge notice long after the statutory 14 day period had expired. Their envelopes don't show a postmark so I can't date when the notice was sent although the "Date Issued" shown is within within 8 days. I know this to be untrue, what can I do?

If there is an orange barcode on the envelope, this can be used to determine when Royal Mail processed the letter. Unfortunately, the way the data is encoded is considered "commercially sensitive" and there is no public documentation available on the matter. The good news is if you pay a visit to your local mail processing centre (not the delivery office), someone will usually scan the barcode and tell you when it was processed.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

If there is an orange barcode on the envelope, this can be used to determine when Royal Mail processed the letter. Unfortunately, the way the data is encoded is considered "commercially sensitive" and there is no public documentation available on the matter. The good news is if you pay a visit to your local mail processing centre (not the delivery office), someone will usually scan the barcode and tell you when it was processed.

That's just what I needed to hear, I had already resolved to visit the sorting office. When I researched it there was that issue the barcode being secret. I tried to phone the sorting office but ended up on endless hold up with press 1 2 3 etc

I tried to phone the sorting office but ended up on endless hold up with press 1 2 3 etc

Skip trying to phone them, a personal visit will usually be much quicker. If it is anything like my local sorting office, it is best to go in to the enquiry office midmorning. If you try to call early evening when all the businesses are trying to drop off their mail, you may get asked to come back another day.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Can anyone here confirm how long it takes Parking Eye to process their charge notices and when the charge notices was actually received.

What was the date of the parking event, and the date the NTK was received? Long after is not specific.

Are you sure this is not the remainder invoice?

Best post up a copy, suitably redacted of personal info, so we can advise further.