Lowell/? Claim Form - old 3 Mobile 'debt'

enabled
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2970 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, sadly after all that I didn't get chance to submit any defence and imagine have screwed the chances. My partner gave birth to our baby on January 22nd and then spent a week in hospital after going through a bad time. Since getting get home on the 29th I have completely forgot about the urgent need of this due to being so busy at home with a recovering partner, a newborn and the rest of the children.

I can only assume I will need to pay this debt off in full to avoid CCJ?

Thanks

Yes you have 28 days to make payment before the CCJ is registered....pity you could have spent that on the new born instead of the DCA getting it for nothing:sad:

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Yes you have 28 days to make payment before the CCJ is registered....pity you could have spent that on the new born instead of the DCA getting it for nothing:sad:

Andy

Tell me about it, I am furious with myself but have just not had a second thought about it all with the hectic home this last 2 weeks. I had up until the 5th so have missed it by a few days.

There is definitely no other routes to possibly take is there?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Not bothering then...oh well...sometimes you can submit a defence up to week after the deadline.