Barclays Partner Finance mischarged me...they accept it

FootballPlayer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2981 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Let us know what the letter says when you get it.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So did you get it today? :)

What did it say?

Didn't get the letter yet. She said it had been posted out on Tuesday. Think will get it today or Saturday. If not ill get in touch with her on Monday. I need to ring her on Monday anyway to make sure all the arrears have been adjusted and that I will resume my normal monthly payments. Also to get an update on the status of the cheque. She said takes about 10 days for the cheque to arrive. So I think next week.

Hi Footy,

The FOS are unlikely to rule any better result for you IMHO.

Are you not happy with the result suggested by the bank ?

If you're able to make a donation to CAG, it'll help us remain here for you and others in need of help.

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Hi Footy and thanks for whatever Donation you can manage.

The FOS tend to side with the banks and it's almost certainly not taking this any further.

I dont think this is 100% over yet... Have you checked your CRA for any damage they have done?

If it shows late payments / defaults then I think they should be amended.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

You should check your CRA files next month to ensure any adverse data is removed.

If it hasn't been removed, come back and confirm.

• 1 month later...
Okay I have a great idea... They have screwed up and know so... Time to push it to the exec team.

Draft a letter put it up here and ill advise. CitB is right but I think in this scenario itll have more of an effect if it goes high up the chain.

Expect a response within 3 - 5 days and resolution within another week.

Barclays Partner Finance isn't Barclays Bank, it's Clydesdale bank, if you email any of those addresses above you will get a call telling you that they will be complaint to Clydesdale bank

Barclays Partner Finance is a trading name of Clydesdale Financial Services Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Bank PLC. Clydesdale Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number: 311753).

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis