Hills/Restons judgement for claimant/default CCJ - Old Blackhorse Car Loan

Psulkin
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2928 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all

thank you all for supporting me in my problem with Black Horse.

I have sent my redetermination letter to the court last week.

today I received the reply back from the court saying:

( This Claim has been transferred to your local county court for the court to deal with the defendant's application for REDETERMINATION. The court will send you and the other parties notice of the time / date and place of hearing. )

what do you think of this? (good/bad)

Thanks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just part of the process...wait for the hearing date now.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys

just to update you with what has happened.

the court is accept the redetermination and I have now a hearing date by the 15Th Mar 2016.

but on the other hand I have received a call from Reston solicitors saying they refused to accept my token payment offer for £1.00 for six month till I find a secured job instead of my unsecured self employed job.

I have told them that my current self employed driver job is not secure I can work one day and stay at home for three days and I have 4 kids and my my weekly income / expenditure is -£70.00 a week. but they still didn't accepted and the guy said we will see you at the Court.

Guys really I have no money to pay them I am secured from the court day I do not know what to do...please advice.

Threads merged...please keep to one thread.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Hi Guys

just to update you with what has happened.

the court is accept the redetermination and I have now a hearing date by the 15Th Mar 2016.

but on the other hand I have received a call from Reston solicitors saying they refused to accept my token payment offer for £1.00 for six month till I find a secured job instead of my unsecured self employed job.

I have told them that my current self employed driver job is not secure I can work one day and stay at home for three days and I have 4 kids and my my weekly income / expenditure is -£70.00 a week. but they still didn't accepted and the guy said we will see you at the Court.

When I ask Reston solicitors and Black Horse Ltd and Hillesden Securities Limited for a copy of the agreement and copy of the statement they keeps passing me to each other and didn't send anything to me.

Guys really I have no money to pay them I am secured from the court day I do not know what to do...please advice.

Just wait until the hearing...and the court will set the rate of payment....ignore Pestons.

for example :If I am unable to pay the amount required by the court in the hearing do I still have the right to appeal against it ?

also I will be required to pay the Court fee as well?

Thanks

The court should set an affordable monthly amount...take all your I&E with you as proof.

What court fee?

i meant the redeterm is re what you can afford to pay. not your partner/spouse.

so, what you spend on housekeeping (total) per month?

welcome. it gives the idea of what income/expend info a court wld want.

that link in #44 seems to be broken? use the one in post #42

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys

Today I received a N24 general form of judgement or order of paying a £50 per calendar month to the claimant(Hillesden securities limited).

I am unable to afford the £50 per calendar month and I only can only pay only up to £20 a month due to my financial difficulties.

I do not know what to do

can you help please

Thanks

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?406098-LEGAL-N245-Application-for-suspension-vary-an-order-**Correct-as-at-Sept-2015**

Make application to amend the monthly amount using the above ..I thought you had already done a redetermination?

Andy

And the redetermination has set it to £50 PM?