BankFodder BankFodder

Sign in to follow this  
tobyjugg2

Autoexpress best (and poor) insurance companies 2013

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1515 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/65567/best-car-insurance-companies-2013

I'll add my own experiences with swiftcover through and beyond this period start 2013 - start 2015

It was initially very difficult to contact them if you had doubts or problems with 'self management' at the start, but by the end of my time with them, the email contact had improved massively and the responses were good rather than just a response referring you to the premium rate number as it was at the start.

The self management online changing of features/cars was effective and penalty/charge free and gave no shocking increases in charges as a result, and in one of the cases resulted in a reduced premium with the difference speedily paid back into my account.

I did not need to make any claim, so cannot comment on that side of their service.

I left due to increases in basic renewal premiums/cost, parhaps due to the increased cost in customer service.

No issues at all with leaving. and the 17 years NC was on the renewal offer and confirmation available for download from myspace on swiftcover.

They also apparently confirm to other companies on request - per Hastings Direct.

I express my honestly held opinions - they are nothing more or less than that.

... Its just doing some due diligence that makes them seem unusual ...

Please don't assume what you see here is what I wrote - At least some of my posts HAVE been edited without my knowledge or agreement - or anything showing people they have been amended

I express my honestly held opinions - they are nothing more or less than that.

... Its just doing some due diligence that makes them seem unusual ...

Please don't assume what you see here is what I wrote - At least some of my posts HAVE been edited without my knowledge or agreement - or anything showing people they have been amended

Sign in to follow this