style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1434 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have read somewhere that the pocket being a claimant must make the claim to you,

but must include a Wet Signature of the claimant (person) and their name printed below for clarity.

If this is true then all claims by ppc's are invalid and fraudulent. I would appreciate your thoughts on this

I think that you need to clarify a little and in particular provide a source for this please.

This is a general enquiry affecting all manner of claims, but my interest here is the ppc. All my previous claims from a ppc never have a signature supplied except a generic printed one such as Enforcement Team. Therefore any paper claim could be classed as mail fraud.

I think this is one of the Freemen of The Land thoeries that have never been effective. In recent times a printed signature or just a stamp is sufficient to prove its authority.

If I'm not mistaken, wet ink signatures go back to the Magna Carta of which the majority of it has been changed over the last 800 years

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I was going to say that as well, if it is stay well clear trying to use that nonsense, DJs are aware of this,

would be like I put X on an application form post 2007 but gave no wet signature so it is not law, be an idiot to try any such thing in a court as an excuse.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

One source for this was beat the banks and the bailiffs. So I'm curious. If it was correct. Contracts made on the telephonewould be affected.

One source for this was beat the banks and the bailiffs. So I'm curious. If it was correct. Contracts made on the telephonewould be affected.

Yes, these are freeman type sites. There are loads of these quoting very old law, most of which has been replaced over the years. If you visit Youtube, you will see plenty of videos.

Seems to me that that some of these are rebels, who have a problem with the modern world and wish it was different. Know the feeling, but setting up websites, videos etc, which often make matters worse for people who get into difficulty, is not helping anyone.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

As far as I am aware , and I am almost certain it has been ruled on in a higher court , or is in legislation ( I think I have read it but can not remember where) , an electronic signature or a rubber stamp is enough to satisfy the law

If you are referring to a facebook group, I have to say some are laughable but sad in that the people who rely on these ideas are generally the most vulnerable and least able to afford the consequences

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

I agree about the videos and how some try and twist their perception of the law. We do however seem to live in a world where contracts and liabilities don't seem to need signatures of confirmation. Oh and happy new year to all.

load of ole FoTL twaddle.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

What's the idea of not giving a signature anyway, I mean, does it work equally for an individual as well..

Like sending things RD it is just a form of proof and not a requirement. Next some bright spark will say a police officer cannot arrest you if they arent wearing their whistle. All of this was considered years ago at court and then spat out as being laughable.