Im looking for some advice Piggybank,Sunny,Wonga

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2357 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi payday.

Im in sort of the same boat as you. I just had a question, did you go along emailing every creditor asking for the loan summary. What specific date did you request for? I am just looking for as much help as i can ger to get out of this situation.

If possible can you please just list a series of step you took. It will help me to understand what's required.

Many thanks

I'd read what I did from step 1 mate get bank statements go through list all loan incomings loan outgoings date them all then your able to email askin for a summary of them dates to and from then your up to the same stage as me and I can't help anymore as I don't know :)

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd read what I did from step 1 mate get bank statements go through list all loan incomings loan outgoings date them all then your able to email askin for a summary of them dates to and from then your up to the same stage as me and I can't help anymore as I don't know :)

Hi payday.

Im in sort of the same boat as you. I just had a question, did you go along emailing every creditor asking for the loan summary. What specific date did you request for? I am just looking for as much help as i can ger to get out of this situation.

If possible can you please just list a series of step you took. It will help me to understand what's required.

Many thanks

Good... You 2 are talking. While the causes are different, there are similarities between these cases. Get all the statements from all PDL Providers. etc etc

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Well I don't know what I'm doing but was just saying the steps I was told to take up to now

Have you got a standard message im able to adapt? As willing to try myself too just need the guidance

So Ive finally got round to doing it; Any Q's plz let me know.

Address

Address

Address

Post Code

Date

Formal Complaint Regarding Irresponsible Lending

Loan Ref; xxxxxxxx & xxxxxxxx

I wish to log a formal complaint in relation to irresponsible lending with has been caused by company. I wish to start by saying that as you are formally aware, the FCA took over regulation of the credit market from April 2014 and then imposed caps on all high-cost short-term credit (HCSTC) in 2015.

These rules were set to stop irresponsible lending and they included;

- Affordability checks for every credit agreement to ensure that only consumers that can afford a loan can get a loan.

- Firms that do higher risk business and pose a greater risk to consumers will face a tougher supervisory approach. Specific rules for the payday sector have been proposed and include:

o Limiting loan rollovers to two;

o Limiting the number of attempts by a payday lender to use CPAs to pay off a loan, to two;

o Information on where to get free debt advice will be given to every borrower that rolls over a loan

- Treat Customers in Arrears more fairly.

- Do not relend to customers who appears to have taken numerous loans in a short period.

- Report information correctly to the CRAs.

But also the FCA also stated that lenders should implement their own policy and also change how they lend to customers. Well I believe that you are in contradiction of that because;

- Both before and after the regulation dates, you were lending to me on a near monthly basis across the board as shown in a monthly statement.

- You did not do appropriate checks on where the money was being sent to. Should you have asked to see bank statements, you would have seen that this money was being used for Gambling purposes

- Should you have done the appropriate affordability checks at the time of every loan, you would have seen that I would have had more than 1 loan on the go.

- On my CRs, I cannot find any searches that had been completed at said times of a loan being offered.

- I was using these loans to pay off other loans to **Companies** and this ended up creating a spiral of debt.

Now I am also aware that Callcredit offered an update to their reporting facilities where it would essentially be Real Time Reporting. But I am also aware that under these loans, the actual product being offered changed from a Pay Day Loan to a revolving credit facility. From that you should have still seen that I was constantly in and out of using these.

I am bringing this to your attention because I believe that you as a lender have not followed treated me with Due Respect or Due Diligence and I believe that I am now in this position because you continuously lent to me.

**Input Summary of Loans Here**

I will be reporting this to the FCA for breach of the new lending practices and also because you didn’t do the appropriate checks at time of lending etc. and after every withdrawal which should have been done.

Should you wish to contact me;

**Name**

**Address**

**Telephone**

Kind Regards

Payday

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

One other thing, If you do get anything back, 2 things

A) Make a donation to CAG. Without CAG you may not get the advice you need.

B) Consider adding to my Rep :) Means a lot. Little Star next to the warning triangle.

• Confused 1

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Am I likley to have a good or bad case? And also how much donation is required? Well piggybank got back quick today with the summary do we have the ceo addy for piggybank and sunny?

Hi ***

As requested please see attached Loan Agreements for each loan you have had with PiggyBank. I hope this helps.

Thanks

Sam

PiggyBank

--

WARNING: Late repayments can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk

__

PiggyBank Logo [email protected]

Tel:

0800 2061560

9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thu

9:00am - 6:00pm Fri

9:00am - 1:00pm Sat

http://www.piggy-bank.co.uk

PiggyBank is a trading name of DJS (UK) Limited which is Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority reference number 660382.

Registered in England No 07952979. DJS House, The Riverside Suite, Knapp Mill, Mill Road, Christchurch, BH23 2JY. Registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office No. Z3140485.

Well i think you had a good case and the letter should be enough to help.

Info for both below.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?455693-Pay-Day-Loan-Companies-Contact-Information

I created that so its relatively up to date.

As for donation... Its not Obligatory.. Its completely your choice, however much you want to.

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

many thanks. if any sucseed i certainly will give a donation and possibly even if all fail :) as i think the help has been outstanding and know where to come with any further problems ive sent now to wonga and piggybank. although the sunny email adress

[email protected]. com

isnt working

Please use the following format for email addresses: [email protected]. If you're using category names or nicknames, make sure you don't have any typos.

Possible typos: [email protected]inance. com

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61159[/ATTACH]

Well this was a quick reply?

Yep :) Usually is with complaints to CEO / MD / Execs / Compliance Directors etc

Just remember, CAG puts Spaces in email addys :)

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Yep :) Usually is with complaints to CEO / MD / Execs / Compliance Directors etc

Just remember, CAG puts Spaces in email addys :)

Reputation also left :) ive sent it to both the wonga CEO's as wasnt sure which to send too :) so thats all 3 sent out. a waiting game now?

Yep... Pretty much on this one... Some may come back , some may not within the 8 week period... Just know that youve done the first step to reclaiming your life from the misery that are PDLs... :)

As for Wonga... Expect a good response quickly... LEts see what happens, Should you not like their final response, You always have the FOS.

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis