Legals needed

phil_charman

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5712 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have sat and thought about it all day, what we need is the complete legislation surrounding default notices and termination notices and the time frames of when they should be submitted.

I am very unsure and it is very unclear how the banks operate here, should;

a default notice be submitted before a termination notice, if so by how many days and can a default be registered without the submission of a default notice ? and when should the default be registered???

Also how do you know that the true signed certified copies of termination notices are indeed true, because I seem to be getting lots of rubbish documents that are incorrect and then when I question them some Bullpoo story about them being computer generated. Whats the legal format of certifying documents.

I think proof of postage is another thing we should look at also, as its ok for a bank to say well we sent it, can they prove it ???:rolleyes:

tricky stuff eh......:confused:

Barclays - £276.60

6/11/06 prelim letter sent:eek:

22/11/06 LBA Sent:-)

N1 to be filed 30 Jan 2007 :cool:

Barclaycard - Awaiting response from prelim + complaint for blatant ignorance. Unsure of Charges. :mad: