Can anyone assure me that the District Judges are not influenced by minority religious/political groups

sharburrys
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Great!!! So how is it possible that people started an online petition against Donald Trump on the governments website?

So if I understand correctly

1- I need to be specific about what I am asking for

2- I can't use any names or personal information

It would be like

Do you know the guy who plays in NBA who is very tall and he has brown eyes?

Rubbish!!!

Basically all you my friends; you are asking me to get over it.... It has been like that before my time and it will be the same after your time? And the groups or people who may have tacit agreements before the court dates can get away with it!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great!!! So how is it possible that people started an online petition against Donald Trump on the governments website?

So if I understand correctly

1- I need to be specific about what I am asking for

2- I can't use any names or personal information

It would be like

Do you know the guy who plays in NBA who is very tall and he has brown eyes?

Rubbish!!!

Basically all you my friends; you are asking me to get over it.... It has been like that before my time and it will be the same after your time? And the groups or people who may have tacit agreements before the court dates can get away with it!!

You have to make a complaint to the body that deals with Judges conduct. There will be an official process, which you will need to follow.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

been trying for a few years to get some regulator etc to investigate solicitors for a claimant also a judges misguided case on CCA issues and Master of the Rolls deliberation where they even said master of the rolls is out of date, also Royal Mail delivers on a sunday because she stated it is in the White Book (HaHa) and the white book states that default notice etc etc, when a court of appeal made their judgment regarding accuracy, and so on and so on, even ignoring pre 2007 CCA non production and a Bank stating cannot find CCA 1974.

Nobody wants to know!

tried to do a petition to have investigation into judges and back room barrack room type courts (with no picture of the monarch) , they would not accept any wording changed many a time to get something published, so a controversial petition will be denied, that is the state of this country no such thing as free speech, =dictatorship like it or not.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Sorry to hear that

I totally agree with you but there are goods and bads everywhere; believe me

I speak 3 languages and hence lived in 3 completely different countries... Some can keep these discreet some can publish immediately...

All I can say is; the Britain named as Great Britain is not only because of the great history but also is blessed with very sensible and educated public,

I thought the forums like this where people can be remained anonymous; can reduce these kind of frictions in our lives and help the victims rather than supporting the rich and strong!!!

This forum certainly helped me in couple of cases and there are really valuable people but sometimes these things take time and one thing we should never do is to give up..,, but at the same time we need to get rid of all our worries which may hold us back!!! Then we can find a solution for the problems...

Is there any possible collusion in the system (justice) I believe there is...

Is there certain political groups or even religious/ethnic groups favouring each other in public sectors; yes I believe they do

Is financial benefits influencing the decisions- yes it may

I can't see any other reason my friends why the judge give such a ridiculous decision like that otherwise?

I have never the judge before, he does not know me and we have probably even no common points....

You guys tell me then whether his judgement was fair and whether there is any other reason may cause this decision

Until I joined this site I had complete faith in our great British justice system but now I'm better informed I see that it's far from perfect. It's still better than in many countries.

I have to say I think your stance on your case is wrong, but if you are right, then IMHO your only option is to appeal. It's your choice, but I think it's easier to fight your own case than try and change the system.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thank you Andy

Nice to see you again,

What you are saying is basically I will need to swallow it up? Beside of my lack of experience? If the 21 days gone pass?

Also is this not a major mistake

1 - the decision contradicts itself with the case being dismissed because not enough evidence and paying the defendants fees in a small claims tracking

2- I was penalised to pay a VAT element which I have not been invoiced for

3 - conflict of interest the defendants counsel represented my case?

1. Judges rarely read the full file beforehand as they simply don't have time especially in small claims hearings so rely on submissions from the Parties.

2. The decision does not contradict itself. Your claim was struck out as it was deemed to be unreasonable with insufficient evidence to back it up, therefore on that basis Defendant's costs were awarded.

3. You said that one of the Defendant's Barristers summed up your case and then you had an opportunity to speak and give your account. It is normal for one party to introduce both sides of the claim initially.

4. You couldn't cross examine the two Barristers as they are advocates and not witnesses or parties to the claim. They were not at accident and could not answer for those that were or those who work for the accident management company.

5.You cannot be slandered during cross examination. Proceedings are privileged.

6. There is no need to record all small claims hearings. Thousands are heard every month.

7. There is no tax evasion. VAT can be charged on the Barrister's fees.

It might help if you told us what evidence you provided for your loss of earnings and damaged mobile phone?

Did you provide copies of your payslips or a letter from your employer about how much time you had off?

Did you provide receipts for the mobile device and estimates for repair along with quotes to replace it?

Hi Ganymede

Thank you for your response and welcome to the thread

In response to your points is as follows:

1- I can not remember the exact amount but I paid something around £240 for initiating the claim then I was asked by "the judge" to pay £120 hearing fee;

In basic terms these fees are for allocation, administration and hearing fees for the service that I am promised? - I know you are going to bring some legalities about public sector and their services and I will remind you the tax we pay for them and it will go on until tomorrow... This is in basic format in my opinion:)

All the judges are given 15mins pre- reading time regardless of small claim courts or fast track etc. The justice should be distributed equally and fairly

It is the judges responsibility that I paid for

It sounds like;

Because of so many patients a nurse decides not to put her gloves in NHS? Saying that she was too busy?

2- decision contradict itself as the claim was dismissed not being unreasonable but not enough evidence been provided. If it was the case it could have been struck out without a hearing? And the courts are very good at this not to waste public time and money

3- it is not normal for one party to sum up the other party's case; now you tell me what part of the CPR book is stating that the individuals who are not lawyer or counsel can not introduce their case to the judge but the counsels can? The law is very simple and equal to everyone

4- as it was a no-fault accident; I was not in the car so what am I going to witness that the barristers would not?? Also is this not a kind of poverty and shows the signs of the cracks in the justice system? If it was the case people or company's who have cash reserves, will send the counsels not to be cross-examined?

It is beside the point one of the defendant sent me a virus in an email and I had the evidence; of course it was ignored by the judge

5- clearly you can be slandered in the court room if the judge is not capable of managing the room; I was called that I was lying!

Hence stopped the case to refreshed up myself as I felt like I was questioned by the police rather than a junior counsel

6- I have been to 2-3 other cases all of which were recorded; so who decides which one to record which one not to?- did I pay less/more from the ones that are recorded? What is the criteria? Rubbish!!!

7- as an accountant I should know this;

VAT Is a a tax which is paid on the point of sale.

The companies calculate their VAT liabilities (returns) with deducting the outputs form their input sales

My question is if the counsel invoiced to the company and then the company used it in their returns to reduce their liabilities and I am asked to pay the counsels fee in addition of VAT with no further invoice or a correction invoice and a credit note for the previous invoice, in my name what will happen? And then I am not lrovided any other invoice (VAT) by the company for the payment that I made for; you show me the journals? UPPPPS I forgot... Legal fees (or legal awards) are not taxable:))))

So what happens to the £70 just for the VAT liability? It alllllll comes out of the publics pocket my friends...

8- I provided my wage slips, a letter from the employer, p60s, a replacement of the item from an authorised retailer, my increase premium in my insurance for 2 separate years, the photos of the broken device and took it to the court room email correspondence everything!

By the way I can't remember telling in any part of the thread in this forum that the broken device was a mobile phone? Where did you get it from :)

Thanks

Sorry I thought it was. So what was the mobile device?

I have told you how the process works and that you cannot be slandered in Court but clearly you have made up your mind and are not open to being told otherwise.

In an ideal world a Judge will read every file front to back but in reality this is not feasible due to the high number of cases and pressure on the Court system. Hence why the Judge will rely on submissions.

How do you know what is normal or procedure in Court as you say you are not a Lawyer?

Court issue fees and hearing fees are payable by all Claimants regardless of the merits of the case as no judge looks at the file until the day. You don't get special treatment because you have paid the fees.

What proof do you have that you were intentionally sent a virus by one of the Defendants? This seems a bit far fetched. What would the Defendant gain?

A Barrister is normally self employed and so will invoice the Defendant as a disbursement and the Defendant will discharge that invoice accordingly. However, as an account you will know more about the technicalities of VAT.

Of course you are a witness to your own claim. You dealt with the repairs etc and can be a witness to how much time you had off work and how much your device would cost etc. The Barristers are not witnesses, what evidence could they give and what knowledge would they have of the above?

Ultimately as the Claimant the burden of proof is on you to adequately prove your claim and clearly the Judge did not feel you had done so to the required standard.

Thank you I was not quite sure whether I said wrong; it was an iPad

Even I was told off by the counsel why am I leaving an iPad in my own car?

I know that everyone should be treated the same way in the court but what you stated gives an advantage to the party who sends a counsel whcih changes the balance in between parties

I was not asking for a special treatment because I paid a fee; all I asked was if I am paying for a service regardless if it in theory or reality I would like to get the service what I paid for, if the judge followed the procedure fully I would not be wasting my time to complaint? So all I asked for what I was promised whilst paying the fees not one but 2 fees

It is not very common that a claimant pays the defendants fees even though one of the defendant admits the liability of the fault of the driver but does not accept other liabilities, this is not unreasonable is it? Clearly it is a dispute and the judge is there to resolve it? Or supposed to resolve it

It is a common sense if someone is hitting your car; on the day you arrange an alternatives and your car being repaired hence you take time off from work, it is also a well known factor (an industry's fault)that your insurance premium will go up as you are involved in an incident in the last five years?

Why don't you guys accept the fact that the judges can be involved in collusion or tacit agreements behind the doors? Or you name it, romantic involvement, buddies or relatives etc there is a favouritism here and if this is the case ; this must be sorted out regardless and the relative departments of the government should take action against these kind of problems but the question is how steely going to prove it?

Miraculously no records or transcript??

No it is not common to pay legal fees in small claims hearings, however the Judge does have discretion to do so if he/she deems it appropriate.

I'm sure it's possible but very unlikely that a Judge will conspire with the Defendant against you. It just seems a little far fetched.

The fact that the Judge and Barristers all had Asian surnames does not mean that they are biased against you and sounds a little prejudicial on your part.

Ok I see what you are saying

I have not said it is purely the reason is the similar surnames but similar surnames seem to be involved in similar social or political groups therefore likelihood to know each other is higher than 2 different surnames :)

I think everyone is so bonked up about the names and the believes but what will make any difference

I don't actually care less where they are from, what will make any difference to my case? The judge's decision is not a healthy decision and some reason, I don't know the reason or don't want to know the reason

It may be related to money, sexual orientation, ethnic groups or even supporting the same football team, you tell me would it change your mind about the unfair treatment that's received?

Here is another scenario how much would a DJ earn? Say 70-100k

How much would it cost to a company to get a CCJ against their name? Millions?

You work out the Maths:)

I am a financial guy; I work with the numbers

Can I request statistical data under the freedom of information

The number of cases that the judge has taken

The number of cases have been recorded during the hearing

The number of case been minor ethnic groups from these recorded cases

So would this stats change your mind?

It sounds like the judge did a very poor job of explaining the process and it does sound like the hearing may have felt unfair from your perspective. However I think it is unlikely to be because the judge and other side were both from a minority ethnic group. It is more likely that the judge didn't agree with your case from the outset.

If you felt that the hearing was unfair and had a substantial reason to justify that you had the option of appealing, but it sounds like you are now out of time to lodge an appeal.

I expect that the other side's legal costs probably exceeded the £250/£350 actually awarded, hopefully that will give you some small comfort.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

been trying for a few years to get some regulator etc to investigate solicitors for a claimant also a judges misguided case on CCA issues and Master of the Rolls deliberation where they even said master of the rolls is out of date, also Royal Mail delivers on a sunday because she stated it is in the White Book (HaHa) and the white book states that default notice etc etc, when a court of appeal made their judgment regarding accuracy, and so on and so on, even ignoring pre 2007 CCA non production and a Bank stating cannot find CCA 1974.

Nobody wants to know!

tried to do a petition to have investigation into judges and back room barrack room type courts (with no picture of the monarch) , they would not accept any wording changed many a time to get something published, so a controversial petition will be denied, that is the state of this country no such thing as free speech, =dictatorship like it or not.

It just sucks... I'm going through this at the moment... trying to sort out biased judge, failure to follow correct CPR... court maladministration, you name it... They all stick together like glue... Freemasons, etc.

Might try judicial review...