dcbl - guess what - notice of enforcement re NGP...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2172 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I too have had letters from DCBL in the last week, with reference to PCNs from NGPM issued in March 2014

- placed on my car within the complex where I lived,

someone had parked in my designated spot so rather than pass the problem on by parking in someone else's space,

I parked in space not deemed a parking space.

I appealed based on the above facts, they ignored my appeals and kept sending copies of the PCN,

I complained to the management company, who advised that they'd contact NGPM to get the issue resolved,

however I received a letter from Roxburgh Solicitors, so I sent them copies of emails between me and management company and they left me alone.

Now 20 months later I get letters from ,.DCBL with extortionate charges on,

I'm now passed second stage enforcement,

I've no CCJs as I've checked and DCBL are also writing to me at my old address.

The management company have been replaced at the complex (as have NGPM),

I'm no sure what to do next if anything?

Hello.

I too have had the same issue.

I went back to the complex where I lived over 2 years ago to pick up other post

a letter from DCBL had been awaiting me dated 01/12/2015.

My issue was another car had parked in my space over a bank holiday weekend and the NGP were not working so could not enforce it the move or clamp.

I spoke to the concierge on site who told me to park in an area not registered as a space

with a clear sign confirming I had been told to park there.

The NGP still came round and photographed the car and subsequently sent me a fine letter.

I spoke to the concierge/management company who took the letter and confirmed they would deal.

Now DCBL have popped up and advised I have failed to pay the outstanding balance of £340.00

or contact to discuss repayment and a recommendation is that a CCJ should be obtained against me.

I haven't received any other letters from DCBL as they don't hold my new address.

I have read the thread in full,

is it best to complain to the bodies mentioned or ignore the correspondence sent?

Thanks

why?

it was +2YRS AGO. forget it

if you want to line the pockets of fleecers than please do

but they certainly cant magic up a CCJ for a parking ticket you nor anyone has any real proof it was within PoFa guidelines

ignore them.

there are enough mugs blindly paying them already that don't find CAG or the other forum.

PS...IT IS NOT A FINE!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi and welcome to CAG

This is not a grey area at all. IF NGP decided to try their luck in a court, they wouldn't dare demand the inflated sum added by DCBL, only the outstanding 'charge' plus court and solicitor fees.

If they tried to claim the full amount including DCBLs fictitious amounts, I think I would hear the judge laughing from my home. :-)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

They haven't a prayer of getting those ludicrous charges past a judge.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!