BankFodder BankFodder

fdpm

Hoist NOA received for really old HSBC loan?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1563 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi not been on here for quite a while as thought all the dcas had finally gone away - only to receive today a notice from Hoist regarding old HSBC loan

The first paragraph of the letter is as follows.

" We are writing to notify you that MKDP LLP has assigned all of it's respective rights, titles and interest in respect of the above referenced account

(Ex HSBC) to Hoist Portfolio Holding Limited effective 26/10/2015.

The total balance sold they say is £25,392.20 but curretn balance £25082.20"

I stopped paying this back in 2008 due to financial difficulties and although over the years received various DCA chasing letters have had no contact with any of them.

Is this statute barred and if so, do I need to do anything? Or do I need to prepare for a court battle?

Can anyone advise please?

Thank you

I'm a L-Plate cagger - new at all this but determined to learn as much as I can, to help as many others as I can, and to fight back as often as I can!:-x

Any help or advice from me is offered in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience gained either from here or from my own cases. I am NOT a legal expert. There are several other CAG members and the site team who are much better qualified than me. Please do not make any decisions based on my advice alone.

Donate as much as you can to this site as often as you can! We need to keep on helping each other.

IS it on your CRA? Also if it is when is the date of default?

If its 2008 Id say it well and truly is BUT... Id keep an eye over your shoulder incase a court claim does come through.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

This is a big sum, has this been to court and a ccj obtained ??

that's a std letter hoist are sending out

simply because they have purchased all the old cappello group DCA's inc MKDP/MKRR

portfolio

safe to ignore..

unless they issue a claimform.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.