BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• There won't be a quick solution – and you properly had better get used to that idea. You certainly weren't following my advice. I specifically said that you should begin their complaints process immediately - and I think that you should do that. If you think that I didn't advise this then I would suggest that you start reading my posts – and the other threads on this forum rather more carefully. I think that your correspondence should keep to a minimum the amount of information which is necessary to be communicated to achieve your ends. Unfortunately is too late to re-call the email which you have sent – but it looks like a load of bluster and it will simply bring comfort to Hermes who are well used to this kind of thing. You don't seem to realise that they probably receive hundreds of ranting emails every week – and they all get consigned to the bin. The more it blusters – the less seriously they take it. I suggest that you start reading up about the pre-action protocol and how to bring a small claims in the County Court. That would put your time to good use
    • Hi, this alleged infringement occurred in 2015, do I try and get picts in situ now or wait for their witness statement.  I have posted CPR.31.14 registered post.
    • I am very pregnant and very frustrated and want a quick resolution. I thought I had followed your advice, but do accept bull in a china shop analogy. Thank you for offering to review further letters.   By the way, why is it too detailed at this stage? Won't that just save a lot of back and forth communications?
    • Well I think you are rushing at it like a bull in a china shop. You should begin their complaints process so that you can show that you have gone through the proper procedures and exhausted them. Because you are claiming third party contractual rights, it is part of the contract that if there is a problem then you should follow certain procedures. Also, your letter is far too detailed. You shouldn't be disclosing this kind of thing that this point. I suggest that if you want to send any more letters, you post them here first so we can have a look. Also you are already threatening court action – well that's fine – but have you ever issued a county court claim before? Have you any idea of the steps that you need to take? I think you ought to be more careful, more steady – and more subtle and understated in your approach
    • No I've written direct to customer services and copied in the CEO.   Actually, I had complained to Hermes via Resolver previously so I guess I have been through a standard process already yes.    They just said 'Paclink issue nothing to do with us' so trying a more direct approach now.   
  • Our picks

rose.r

Has anyone one heard of the company 'Trust Money'?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1631 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

"Trust Money' contacted me a couple of days ago, offering me an IVA.

This something I had been looking into, although I have never heard of this company.

The only thing I can find on google about them is their actual website.

As I am unable to find anything else I was wondering if this company is legit?

I feel I really need to do something about my debt as making minimum payments account for over half of my income and being a single mum of a baby and being a full time student I am really struggling.

My out goings are more than incoming so I need to do something.

If anyone has heard of this company or used them Id be very grateful to hear from you.

Thanks

welcome aboard.

sideline that for a minute..

what are your debts please

can you list them please?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Hiya, thanks :)

My debts are,

approx £3000 to Aqua,

£1600 to Barclaycard,

£500 to Barclays,

£800 to Halifax,

theres about £80 left to Creation for a laptop,

about £800 left to HMRC

and £750 to my brother.

and all of these debts are since april 2007

and none have been sold to a DCA?

they are still owned by the original creditors?

pers id not do anything like as drastic as an IVA..

dx

I can't afford to keep living this way so I need to do something. Yes all since 2007, I believe the first card was opened in 2011. All still the original creditors as I am just about making min payments.

then write to your creditors telling them you wish to reduce payment

if you have a look in our library

there are various letters there.

per I'd be reducing all your consumer credit debts down to

rent/mortgage/util bill roof over head come first

the rest are NOT priority debts!!

dx

Thanks

"Trust Money' contacted me a couple of days ago, offering me an IVA.

If anyone has heard of this company or used them Id be very grateful to hear from you.

Looks like a private company who will certainly be charging substantial fees for their services. Two things that would set alarm bells ringing: Did they cold call or send unsolicited letters/emails, if so, where did they get your contact details ?

The web site looks all flashy, but does not provide any worthwhile information about their activities or costs.

whois trustmoney.co.uk ?

Domain name: trustmoney.co.uk

Registrant: uclaim money Ltd

Data validation: Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source on 09-Sep-2015

I think the answer to the above query says it all.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Hiya, yea they cold called me, not sure where they got my number from. I thought that when I looked at their website too. Well thank you :) I won't be answering to them again.

no problem.

have a good read around there are loads of thread here

you might find the https://www.nationaldebtline.org/ site good too

I pers would not be entering into anything like an iva etc for that small level of debt.

dx