Lowel/BW claim form - EE mobile phone 'debt'

Ryanuk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2919 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HELLO!!!!!

I received these the other day.

So is this where I need to submit some sort of defence and hopefully blow them out of the water.

I have repeatedly asked for statements etc but they have not sent anything.

Docs1.pdf

6/8/9 of the directions are your next priority Ryan...standard disclosure and drafting a witness statement..which must happen by the dates directed.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

You look at other threads....mostly in the Success forum and learn what they have done.....this is a Self Help Forum Ryan..yes we will assist and guide but when you have only ever viewed 4 threads since joining us..time for you to put some work in.

Threads viewed so far:

Lowel/BW claim form - EE mobile phone 'debt' 19th April 2016,

lowell joined 3 debts [2 mobile, 1 credit card]made me BK, n ... 21st January 2016, 18:30

How to Upload Documents / Images on CAG Immediately (you d ... 13th December 2015, 19:25

You have received a Claim - What you need to do. **UPDATED ... 13th December 2015, 18:34

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Standard Disclosure is simple...that will be any CCA/CPR requests and responses and anything else you wish to rely on...this is your evidence.

Witness statements must be drafted to a format and finished with a statement of truth.....once completed this also becomes part of your standard discourse.