ESA Appeal (Tribunal)

flynnsmum123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3054 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

received a letter on thursday saying they had gotten my appeal and to wait for an appointment at tribunal.

now ive been told different things about claiming ESA while waiting on the tribunal.

ive been currently made to sign on,i sign the first day and within 2 days i was sent to some silly course. im not exactly fit for work but had to agree to that or i'd have no money apart from cb and ctc.

i just dont think its plausable that i keep claiming this as my 1 of my conditions get worse with the cold weather which makes it hard for me to use my hands and my legs go as well.

so long story short can i claim esa assesment rate while waiting for this and if so who do i contact about it.

thanks

So you're claiming JSA??

If you fail your WCA, which 9 out of 10 will, then you appeal and you you are paid the 'appeal rate' of ESA, BUT this is after their criminal Mandatory Reconsideration is carried out first, which you will fail.

So have you jumped through those hoops yet??

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

You can claim ESA Assessment Rate while waiting for your appeal to be heard provided that you are appealing against a points failure of the WCA - that is, you attended an exam at Atos/Maximus/Whoever and were deemed to be fit for work. You can't get ESA while waiting if your ESA was stopped because you failed to attend an WCA exam.

So assuming the former is the case, you now have confirmation from the Tribunal that your appeal is in the system. Contact the ESA processing office and ask that your JSA be stopped and ESA reinstated. You will need to supply medical certificates ("fit notes") for each day of your claim.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

I missed my atos appointment that's why it was stopped,without so much as a letter to warn me.

I did the mandatory reconsideration and their decision to make me fit for was was upheld.

My advisor at JCP told me not to bother with sick notes anymore until I was back on esa? Is that wrong?

My sick notes were only for like 4 weeks at time.

Who knows? They have targets to meet, the more they can boot of social security the better.

Why did you miss your WCA?

I'd be more concerned with the default decision that they made?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

If your ESA was stopped because you didn't attend an appointment then you can't claim ESA while waiting for the appeal - it will have to be JSA. You don't need sick notes while claiming JSA.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.