CapQuest/drydens claimform - old CAp1 card 'debt'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2908 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

" This is a very old credit card debt and up until November last year I was paying a monthly sum. "

Posted 3rd August 2011

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well no its not statute barred as your statements/payments prove this....if you wish to gamble by stating it is SB and CQ disclose all the statements at trial...game over.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 3 weeks later...

mcol ends when/if its allocated

after 33 days the claim is autostayed.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 weeks later...
mcol ends when/if its allocated

after 33 days the claim is autostayed.

Well it's well passed 33 days now, so should I expect to hear anything further. I have checked MCOL and nothing further has been added since my defence. what does autostayed mean?

Many thanks

As they have failed to inform the court they wish to proceed within the 33 days the claim is stayed...parked ...paused....going nowhere.

• 1 month later...

I have now received a letter from Drydensfairfax informing me that they have now discussed my Defence with their client and have enclosed the same statement that I have had before. They imply that my defence is that the debt is statute barred but in fact that is not what I stated in my defence. I had previously received a statement showing the last payment was made in June 2011 so I did not use the statute barred for my defence. However they now say they will apply to the court to have the stay lifted and progress the legal action. Should I just ignore this letter?

" Should I just ignore this letter? "

Whats the alternative...if they wish to proceed let them...you cant stop them.

Andy