Plusnet = NIGHTMARE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3058 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I switched to plusnet in may this year to their phone and fibre service..

took initial payment by debit card fine no problems..

phoneline changed over really smoothly however, the broadband/fibre date changed without our knowledge.. hmm not happy they apologise profusely and say it was out of their hands....ok so i let bt openreach take the fall

6 months in failure to even get close to the 76mbps more like 12 on a good day.

. checked via their bt wholesale web tool which proved my point entirely about speed.

. nothing is changed there..

Payments.. hah they are a joke.. direct debit goes..

1 min later they pay it back into my account then charge me £6.50 for the inconvenience:-x:-x.. and blame my bank saying debit had failed due to insufficient funds.

.. i ring my bank about to explode as i know its in credit and they say nope they sent it plusnet sent it back with an error code..

i challenge plusnet on this who say its a bank problem.. hmm not entirely convinced about this.

. this goes on in august and sept however octobers went fine

then we reach november and guess what it does it again:mad2::mad2:.. and they once again say its the banks' fault

.. barclays have provided us with proof which i have sent to plusnet previously showing that it isn't a barclays issue and they need to investigate this further as the extra charges are not good for my finances and they offered a £1.50 refund thats it!!

at this point i'd have been better going with bt business fibre and getting screwed royally on money..

No one at plusnet is taking this issue seriously

have raised several complaints via their online tools and get fobbed off each time..

Ofcom allowed me to raise an issue there but told me it would be quite sometime before they could come back to me..

I'm really at my wits end with anger frustration and out of pocket by their cock ups.. :mad2::mad2::mad2:

Cabot Financial they came they didn't stay and they left rather quickly

Lloyds Tsb - bye bye

Lowell Financial - bye bye

:whoo::whoo::lol::lol:

Hi

I do have to say that I don't hear of many complaints about Plusnet. I am also with them and when I recently came up to my contract end and renegotiated, they were very good and gave me a good deal (although they did cock up on the first payment)

Having said that, why not contact the boss

[email protected]

or send a complaint by snail mail

The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE