Hermes & qvc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3057 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I would like some advice please, the ex wanted a new TomTom and saw one advertised on QVC at a good price and you could buy it in instalments ( just under £30 over 3 payments ) and as he has no pc asked me to order it for him.

The item duly arrived but he did not like it and asked me to return it, I filled in the return paperwork and had to pay Hermes to come and collect it from my house which they did on December 4th, it has a tracking code on it so tracked it to make sure it arrived bk to QVC, Now the tracking system has not been updated since December 7th which said on way to client but nothing since.

I have contacted Hermes and QVC but got no response, QVC have already taken the first payment for this item which is being paid for by debit card.

What is the next step please?

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

It's probably a bit early to start worrying and frankly there will not be much that you can do before Christmas.

Read this thread. Read up on this forum generally about Hermes.

Read our customer services guide and implement the advice.

Monitor the situation and come back here in the New Year if it hasn't turned up.

Maddening, I know but you will be best off giving it a little more time

Thanks bankfodder, as long as they do not take the next payment out!

I will inform ex

Sandy

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

QVC may well take the next payment if they haven't received the item back.

Who chose to use Hermes?

not us, QVC use them, when you choose return item it comes up with them and you have to pay!

The first payment has already gone out for the item, the next one is due next month I think!

Sandy

just received this

Thank you for contacting Hermes Returns Support regarding your QVC returns.

I can confirm that your parcel 3478907579492886left the Hermes network on 7/12/15 and it has now reached its final tracking point.

It may take up to 14 working days for your retailer to confirm receipt of this return.

For any further enquiries regarding this parcel, please contact your retailer as this parcel will no longer be tracked within the Hermes network.

If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

still nothing, QVC have not even replied, second payment due to go out next month fas as we know

It may take up to 14 working days for your retailer to confirm receipt of this return..

If you're worried about them taking the next payment then cancel the CPA agreement with the bank, but it does say 14 days, which will be working days, and throw in that its Christmas, so probably won't get a response until after.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Thanks Bazooka, it is being paid for by debit card each month, I will give them 14 days but seems a lot of people have issues with both QVC and Hermes