britishlebanese v CORRUPT LAWYERS & SOLICITORS.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3056 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Record all conversations, phone calls, interviews, appointments - everything & dont be afraid of breaching any Legal restrictions in recording people or organisations - no one will believe you unless you have Evidence....if Legal Professionals, ie Lawyers & Solicitors abuse their duty to the public (which they do on an endemic daily basis) then you must take the law into your hands. Legal Aid Lawyers work for the local governments in secret, anyone who tells you otherwise are only kidding you, you must trust me on that. I am fighting these lawyers myself & have been for 6 years. Follow me & ask any questions you have, I am here to help you,

Stay strong & do not give up, do you hear me!!

Peace, Sam.

Edited by Andyorch
Removing email link

Please expose on Twitter the name of Lawyer / Solicitor who represented you & the Legal Firm they work for.

No, please don't do this ! If you have any issues with solicitors, you need to report them to their own regulatory body.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I just noticed someone add to this thread "No, please don't do this ! If you have any issues with solicitors, you need to report them to their own regulatory body."

Do not listen to this person, because you are reporting them to their own colleges, that is to say you are reporting them to their chums. Doing so will not give you justice, I have plenty of years experience in this. Exposing them on Twitter is one of the most powerful Tools on the Internet so I strongly urge you to expose the name of the Legal firm whom represented you and the name of the Lawyer /Solicitor who may I add has signed a declaration to Queen Of England that they have a Duty To The Public. Failure to expose them on Twitter is hiding the very fact that they are Perverting The Cause Of Justice. Sam

Edited by honeybee13
Pejorative term removed.
  • Haha 1

I just noticed someone add to this thread "No, please don't do this ! If you have any issues with solicitors, you need to report them to their own regulatory body."

Do not listen to this person, because you are reporting them to their own colleges, that is to say you are reporting them to their bum chums. Doing so will not give you justice, I have plenty of years experience in this. Exposing them on Twitter is one of the most powerful Tools on the Internet so I strongly urge you to expose the name of the Legal firm whom represented you and the name of the Lawyer /Solicitor who may I add has signed a declaration to Queen Of England that they have a Duty To The Public. Failure to expose them on Twitter is hiding the very fact that they are Perverting The Cause Of Justice. Sam

What game are you trying to play here, very misguided, you have been at this for years yet you are brand new with 3 posts on CAG (all on this thread) also what good is it putting it on twitter, the OP may only have 10 followers, or may not even be on twitter, apart from the fact the advice is dangerous.

All Landlords are corrupt, be them avoiding tax or telling blatant lies merely to obtain Pecuniary advantage by deception. Expose them here on Twitter. I will defend you via Twitter, I have an excellent audience who know what I'm talking about & Journalists worldwide follow me.

• Sad 1

I will not entertain any more of your blabber, attacking me for registering today with CONSUMERACTIONGROUP in order to help this destitute person going through a life changing traumatic eviction is only pointing you out as some Legal Chum who is doing nothing more than protect corrupt Lawyers / Solicitors who continue to pervert the cause of justice on a daily basis. Legal Aid Lawyers & Ombudsman Legal work together, they protect each other. Read the forums to understand where I'm coming from. Trust me, yesterday I spoke to Boris Johnson outside his home about similar eviction & urged him to get Deputy Of Labour Tom Watson to contact me. You must not give up, head up & chin up. Hope is alive & kicking.

Edited by honeybee13
Pejorative term removed.

@ britishlebanese

CitizenB has given the correct advice to the OP but what you are advising the OP to do will put the OP at risk.

I would advise that you read our Forum Rules: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?9-Forum-rules.-Please-read-these-before-posting

To the OP please have a read of this link Solicitors Regulation Authority: https://www.sra.org.uk/home/home.page

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

TEZZA1234

Attacking me in a personal way by stating "YOU KEEP TAKING THE PILLS SON" is demonising which is what Legal Professionals do when confronted with assertive people like me, members of the community who hear, see & experience what they - me - are talking about. your baseless accusation on me here is visible for all to see. I'm no Legal Professional but I lived with them enough to know what I'm talking about.

Edited by honeybee13
Inappropriate comment removed.
  • Sad 1

You will find the Local Law Centre is useless. They are overworked, underpaid & have terms & conditions that allow the local council to have privileges which you signed to when you receive advice from them. That is to say they are affiliated by contractual obligations in one way or another to the local council. Mark my words, I speak from experience that are real and not your Legal so called pro who's experiences are from cases rather than being the victims of these ruthless thick skinned Legal Pros who go home & drink wine to further thicken their skins from sanity.

• Sad 1

We take your point britishlebanese that you have a certain dislike for the profession...now can you kindly clam it down and either offer some constructive advice or let this thread progress...calmly.

Regards

Andyorch

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Re: "We take your point britishlebanese that you have a certain dislike for the profession..."

Sir, with due respect but I don't hate proper Legal Professionals who love Justice - especially Equal Justice..

However to use your own words "Hate" I do HATE all CORRUPT LAWYER & SOLICITORS, especially LEGAL AID CORRUPT LAWYERS & SOLICITORS & the Legal Professionals who get paid to shut up & who LOVE to pervert the cause of Justice & carry out the Government's secret agenda to evict over 300,000 people which has been planned several years ago"

by the way, do yourself some good and give this person some advice rather than attack me - Sam.

Edited by honeybee13
Twitter address removed.

To sum up this filtering system that removed my thread from its original place by CONSUMERACTIONGROUP.COM, let the world see how some of these Legal Professionals, including those who administer this website, are happy to cover up the trail of my replies to someone who is going through eviction by being represented by no other than the corrupt Legal Aid Duty Lawyers/Solicitors whom are, in my opinion, being protected here by this website.

What is evil is how they decided to title this "BRITISHLEBANESE V THE LEGAL PROFESSION" Rather than my pointing out I have an issue with CORRUPT LAWYERS & SOLICITORS.

The person who moved this thread is indeed putting words into my mouth by making such flippant title of a thread that was removed from where it should have been, perhaps to protect corrupt Lawyers, Solicitors & those who administer this website.

On that note, please put back this thread to its original place & don’t accuse me of having an issue with ALL Legal Professionals as this is a MALICIOUS ATTACK ON ME by CONSUMERACTIONGROUP.COM. I DO HAVE AN ISSUE WITH CORRUPT LAWYERS / SOLICITORS & LEGAL STAFF WHO ARE FORCED TO DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD, EVEN IF ITS ILLEGAL.

Further, my experience on this website has been clear, I have exposed how this website works in a few comments. Your website filters anyone who attacks CORRUPT LAWYERS AND SOLICITORS, this is because you who run this website are from the same cut. Here to filter any important issues that need to come out. I now know where your staff come from. Its a problem very similar to when people need to report the corrupt lawyers and solicitors, you all shy away from finding your colleges guilty of Perverting The Cause Of Justice. I hereby confirm Legal Aid Duty Lawyers & Solicitors work with the local council and are biased to them. This includes British Members of Parliament & to name names -xxxxxxxx is certainly one of them. Mark my words.

No more names or links or I will silence you britishlebanese ....last warning.

Andyorch

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

britishlebanese, if you wish to take part on CAG, then I would suggest in the first instance you read our site rules.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?9-Forum-rules.-Please-read-these-before-posting

We welcome anyone who wishes to contribute with "good" advice. We do not welcome those whose only plan is to spam the forum with rantings.

If you have a specific problem - then start a thread and tell us about it in a calm and measured way. We are not prepared to leave ourselves open to legal action because of your ranting.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I'll threaten you with Legal Action if you dont remove that title which is a malicious attack on me personally suggesting I have a problem with those in the Legal Profession. I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH CORRUPT LAWYERS & SOLICITORS.

By heading this thread as "britishlebanese v the legal profession" is misleading the public about me, which you clearly show as if you are putting words into my mouth. Deal with it or I will deal with you in a legal way.

title changed as requested - once more and then I think we will need to part company !

BCOBS

Andyorch,

Please read my last comment and change the title of this thread to "CORRUPT LEGAL AID LAWYERS & SOLICITORS DURING EVICTIONS"

Nothing on this reply has any names mentioned or links so I trust you dont need to silence me. The world is watching how you respond, Sir..

Thanks for changing it.

Am I to take it you created a thread & its title, and then complained that CAG had given your thread the title you posted?

What impression do you think that gives people?

How did this thread get created? (Did you 'hijack' someone else's thread?)

The site also has rules to protect it from being sued.

There is nothing to stop you creating your own website, posting what you like on it, and posting a link to that site on CAG. That way, you post what you like but you (rather than CAG) carry the responsibility for it.

If you read the thread you will notice I have never ever "created a thread" on this website/forum and I rarely join & comment on any thread or forum. Speak to the administrators or read the whole thread from where it started originally. No further comment.

End.

" How did this thread get created? (Did you 'hijack' someone else's thread?) "

Correct