Lowell's - Old Lloyds/TSB personal loan debt

Terry1975
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3061 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I thought I was nearly home free and clean but another has crawled out of the woodwork from Lowell's

and the default will be six years old in May according to the credit report,

They are currently at the stage of if I do not respond they will do a credit search

to see if I have any assets such as property and evaluate my financial circumstances!

I'm guessing that they are allowed to do this as they have bought the original agreement that says the company can credit check me?

Do I just keep my head down and see what they do next or maybe try diversion tactics such as not known at this address?

As ever all advice appreciated

Send them a CCA request...assuming its a personal loan or credit card...this will stall any litigation attempt before the SB date.

Head your request " This request is not an acknowledgement of any debt with your Company "

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

More info needed. Lowell will send out a letter to state after the Credit Check

We can see that you have other credit products and that you have potential to pay this debt off. We will offer XYZ discount before it goes to our Pre Legal department.

Ring us know so we can shake you off all your loose change...

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Statute Barred date can be months before the default date as the default is added after a minimum of at least one months missed payments.

You need to find out the last payment date or last written acknowledgement of the debt.

As above though, CCA first.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

Statute Barred date can be months before the default date as the default is added after a minimum of at least one months missed payments.

You need to find out the last payment date or last written acknowledgement of the debt.

As above though, CCA first.

Stigman

Thank you, will try take a look at the last payment date. Before the default I had been paying them 100 a month towards it, will check the date I last paid, I have never made written acknowledgement of the debt I don't believe as it was done over the phone from memory.

What happens if they ignore the CCA request, MKDP LLP did last time round...? They never sent my pound po back either.

They will be in default of your request and unable to legally enforce the agreement and think twice about issuing a claim.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

They will be in default of your request and unable to legally enforce the agreement and think twice about issuing a claim.

Thanks again, the help this site provides is briliant, I will donate come pay day, not that you guys probably need it but if you ever need any IT or Networking type related help please drop me a pm as happy to advise.

• dx100uk changed the title to Lowell's - Old Lloyds/TSB personal loan debt