blemain/together mortgage - now on 3rd eviction notice - Friday 11th Dec

maggie60
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1892 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Glad it went well. If they do send you a statement of charges you'll need to check it with a fine toothcomb and check the interest on them.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for moving the post, bet it was dx.

Hope it help others realise there is light at the end of the tunnel.

OH only just mentioned that as he left court yesterday, he was approached by someone (who looked more like a trainee solicitor than an estate agent) and asked "Are you Mr sara55? I am from xyz property services and we buy properties for cash........"

His only comfort, whoever she was, was that it was raining very heavily and she was absolutely drenched.

Dear God, is there no depths to which these kind of people will stoop !:-x

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

there is usually a list in the court waiting room with the hearings for that day - she most probably read that

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

They are referred to as ambulance chasers Sara...wouldn't worry about it:-)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

dunno might help being in the same thread might inspire people...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

OH only just mentioned that as he left court yesterday, he was approached by someone (who looked more like a trainee solicitor than an estate agent) and asked "Are you Mr sara55? I am from xyz property services and we buy properties for cash........"

His only comfort, whoever she was, was that it was raining very heavily and she was absolutely drenched.

I wouldn't normally suggest violence but I could be tempted to make an exception for a slimeball like that!!!

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

dunno might help being in the same thread might inspire people...

OK will do, so long as you don't say I have put it in the wrong section.

From what I can see from CAG and other websites, they charge interest on the charges, which is fair enough. If my bank made charges and these weren't repaid I would accept that interest was accruable on that.

However, if my bank made charges and did not advise me of these and made it virtually impossible to find them (as Blemain or whatever they are calling themselves this week do), I would be a very unhappy bunny.

OK will do, so long as you don't say I have put it in the wrong section.

From what I can see from CAG and other websites, they charge interest on the charges, which is fair enough. If my bank made charges and these weren't repaid I would accept that interest was accruable on that.

However, if my bank made charges and did not advise me of these and made it virtually impossible to find them (as Blemain or whatever they are calling themselves this week do), I would be a very unhappy bunny.

No worries, Sara - we will keep a note that dx told you to post at the end of this thread :lol:

Sadly these sub prime mortgage lenders, tend to set people up to fail and will add charges / admin charges at the drop of a hat ! It is how they make their money :(

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

their "hidden" fees cannot be challenged?

I get an annual statement and they are not shown is that acceptable

- has nobody ever successfully challenged a sub prime outfit like Blemain?

And is the change of name voluntarily or through necessity?

We believe the reason Blemain lose so many applications in court

(reading through various forums)

is because of the blatant lies they tell in court.

I was able to email a statement from Blemain received just before he went into the hearing, (not the full one we have requested, but enough to help).

The young, inexperienced (very cheap knowing them) clerk representing Blemain, lied saying the last three payments in seven months we made were for £600, £1800 and £120.

Mr sara55 was able to show that the £120 was for arrears and a payment for £1,080 to cover 2 monthly payments was received immediately AFTER it.

He says this is what made up the judges mind.

It was 50/50 prior to them tripping themselves up.

• 1 year later...

Unfortunately, I never did get around to getting a statement from them and we are back to square one again three months behind with the court payments as business was quiet since November.

We have taken on a couple of new contracts in the last month and we have two large payments due in next month and July.

I have made an appointment to take the N244 form to the court early Monday. Should I offer to make three payments in April and two in July as well as the normal monthly payment for March, May and June.

This will mean that by July I would be up to date with all payment since the order on Dec 2015 plus reduced the arrears by over £1,500.

Get an sar running

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

it will give you every single piece of paperwork they hold involving you + the complete picture.

not what they CHOOSE to send.

SAR is a LEGAL request

and they

As the eviction is Thursday morning, I am trying for a Tuesday or Wednesday hearing.

I need to start on the N244 shortly as I need to hand it in early tomorrow.

Will I confuse issues by offer the 3x monthly next month and 2x in July?

I know court prefer a steady monthly figure.

Grateful for any thoughts.

Hi, affixed are the forms you need. Shout up if you need any help

n244_0400.pdf

Budget Sheet.xls

both are in the mortgage section of our library or the legal section

and they

My hearing is tomorrow, a day before the eviction.

I think Blemain have upped their game to go for the jugular. New solicitors and regular texts which I have not responded to.

usually means they are trying to frighten you

we typically find the more they shout

the less they think they have a strong case

and they

"the less they think they have a strong case"

I think in going three payments behind with the court order it may not be as weak as I would like. I checked and just over half way through the load I have paid them £53k.

I wonder if anyone can offer any advice on a couple of issues I want to clear at tomorrows hearing:

We have calculated that the original loan if repaid within the 15 year period we took it out for appears to be based on a much larger figure than we took out.

I am simply calculating the interest of 12.75% on the previous month's balance and deducting the monthly payment.

To get it down to £0 by month 180 the original loan is well over £4,000 more than the advance.

Now I am sure Blemain would have added admin charges etc. to the loan, and the broker added a charge, but they were nowhere near this figure.

Should I prepare a letter for the court (and copy for Blemain's rep) about this or would it be better to ask about this in court?

I know this would be made clear if I had requested a SAR as dx suggested, but I don't have the time.

For all I know, the judge may say "You've had enough chances Sara, you're out tomorrow!" but I am trying to remain positive.

If my application is successful, am I correct in thinking the loan will continue, even after end of the loan period, at the same monthly rate until repaid?

With the arrears and an interest rate of 12.75% pa the loan will take an extra three and a half years to repay, so I will have to keep paying a good bit on top even after the arrears are clear to reduce this.

I Hope this does not arrive too late

Contest the amount they say you owe. if you contest the amount and ask for an adjournment untill they prove the true amount outstanding.

Raise doubt in the judges mind that there may be money owing to you from unfair charges and unfair interest. If you are asked say you cant prove it because they have not provided a clear and understandable breakdown of fees charges and penalties and there may be unjust interest added to the added chargies.

Add the amount of over charge may be more than the amount you have outstanding.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras