blemain/together mortgage - now on 3rd eviction notice - Friday 11th Dec

maggie60
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1898 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, you can't send attachments by pm - but I will send you a pm now with an email address you can send it to

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, affixed is the statement for court. You need to fill in the info where there are XXX's at the top (remove the XXX;s) the info you need will be on the court forms you have received. Read through it carefully to make sure everything is OK. When you print it out, your printer needs to be set for A4 paper (not Letter size) so it all stays on one page.

On the budget sheet - write the Claim number on the top left hand corner and Appendix 1 on the top right hand corner.

Now assemble as follows:

Statement – signed

Budget Sheet - Appendix 1

Make sure it is stapled securely together. You will need to take a photocopy of it all for yourselves so you have a set to refer to in the hearing. When you hand it in to the court ask the court staff if there will be any duty legal advisors on duty on the day of your hearing. You will need to take the £50 court fee in cash.

Affixed is the N244 form and below are the instructions for completing it:

1.Name

2. Tick Defendant

3. Suspension of eviction

4. No

5. Tick at a hearing

6. 15 minutes

Agreed by all parties: No

7. Write - Not applicable

8. District

9. Both Parties

10. Tick box for attached witness statement

Cross out all options except The Applicant Believes

11 Sign and cross out all options except Applicant

Sign and cross out all options except Applicant. Enter your address andcontact details.

Many thanks, I have made some minor adjustments but other than that they are great and a tremendous help for me.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

All sorted then Sara.:-)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Please divulge......

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Can you send me a pm about it ?

The lender can say what they like at this stage, but it's not what they say that matters, it's down to the courts. They probably want to put you off going to court at all by saying it would be pointless, and either panic you into somehow getting a lump sum together or go ahead and evict without any opposition.

Absolutely correct !

I'd like to know why they are discussing this with your husband when the mortgage is only in your name ????

Did you ever give them permission in writing to discuss the account with him ?

Hearing is early tomorrow. How should we present the proof of income to the judge? Letter with labelled attachments and hand in to the usher on arrival?

Would it be wrong to suggest to the judge that we make the December payment due on 19th December during the hearing or would it be better to make the payment before we leave?

This will leave only a little in the bank but it is going to be paid shortly anyway.

You could prepare the proof of income as you suggest and ask on arrival. See if there's a duty solicitor there who may be able to help you.

Tell the judge you have the money but wait and see how it goes before paying it - just in case you might need it if the worst should happen.

Let's not think about that though and stay positive. :)

What time's the hearing?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

All went really well so much thanks to Andy and particularly Ellen.

I had a really bad night and got maybe 20 minutes sleep, and I had a really bad angina attack.

Mr sara55 had to attend on my behalf and the judge was really good cancelling the eviction within 8 minutes.

Asked why we were on our third eviction in five months Mr sara55 tells me he explained:

1. One client who we made 6k a year for the last 10 years had passed into administration.

2. One missed payment and Animal Friends, bless them, cancelled our pet insurance and we had to pay £1,500 in vet fees.

3. We had been chased in recent months by a nasty bailiff for council tax arrears of £1,000 and according to Mr sara55 this was the winner.

I have never come across Blemain winning a case at court, long may it continue.

Well done Sara...delighted that you have resolved this..now try to have a good Christmas and put this behind you.

Great work Ellen ...again:-D

Regards

Andy

well done that man!!

now send the fleecers a nice xmas present...

a reclaim for all the arrears fees

penalty charges

and visit fees.

and anything else like any insurances they spoofed you into having?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The *sweet little girl representing Blemain/******s (sorry misspelled Wallers natural mistake), said they were putting together a true statement for me showing all the charges they love to hide.

We are ready to go for the jugular when we recover from seeing that because we think it will be close to 30k. Justify that, Blemain.

* That is not sarcasm, she was nice, reassuring Mr sara55 not to be taken back on how she acted in court. He reassured her that he knew she was only doing her job.

That's great news - hope you can relax a bit and enjoy Christmas :)

Whatever the judge ordered you to pay each month, you must keep to it - if you are even a day late Blemain can go for eviction again.

• Haha 1

The sweet little girl representing Blemain/******s (sorry misspelled Wallers natural mistake), said they were putting together a true statement for me showing all the charges they love to hide.

We are ready to go for the jugular when we recover from seeing that because we think it will be close to 30k. Justify that, Blemain.

have you ever sent blemmy an sar?

might be an idea

you know how clever they are at hiding things

but the SAR is usually a very big minefield of unknown info to hit them with.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

That's great news - hope you can relax a bit and enjoy Christmas :)

Whatever the judge ordered you to pay each month, you must keep to it - if you are even a day late Blemain can go for eviction again.

Yes, despite being really good, he did make it clear we were sitting in the last chance saloon. Mr sara55 did say he could make an immediate payment, but he felt this could be set off against arrears and Blemain would expect another payment on 19 Dec, so he suggested we make the payment on the due date.