Taking Three to Ombudsman for mis-selling

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3069 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all. Three have in the past switched me to contracts without explaining fully what I'm gaining/losing. I ended up losing quite a lot, without them telling me so. I was meant to lost nothing in terms of allowances. They've admitted they did wrong and are trying to rectify it, but (very) insufficiently. So I am considering going for deadlock and taking the case to Ombudsman level. Would you recommend this? I previously posted regarding this but got no responses (as the post was a wee bit lengthy perhaps). That post is called "Three mis-selling - mission to rectify!", posted a few days ago here in telecoms. Sorry, I couldn't paste the link as forum won't let me.

I actually need to get back to them within 24 hours or so now, so replies would be very much appreciated!

I did read the whole thing and was going to come back to you.

H3G's old Tethering Plans were essentially turned to Legacy Tariffs. IMHO, there isnt much to do, they did what they could to help.

Its up to you if you want to push it. I was ****ed that I lost my UNL Tethering, but to be honest. With the way phones have gone, its not so much a problem, I still have UNL Data.

What do you want? Whats the end goal?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Ive fully read your original post. YOu stand no chance of H3G putting you back on UNL Tethering.

Without me being too rude. You should have pushed further in 2013....

The One Plan has been terminated and nobody is on it any longer. Letters were sent out a while ago.

They offer a 8Gb PH and 12 Gb PH Allowance now.

Thats enough for a lot of people,...

Plus, on this occasion I would think the Ombudsman would side with the Operator.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Many thanks for replying. Tbh I'd be happy to settle with 12gb tethering, but At least keep my current price? I am currently paying £12pm and they want to raise it to £20. Also, they could at least give me my 600 minutes back? They are being unreasonable. Should I just counter and say I'll settle for 600 mins and 12 gb tethering at my current price?