Bill Gates may create fund for clean energy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3060 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I found this info on the interestrateripoff thread

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/28/us/politics/bill-gates-expected-to-create-billion-dollar-fund-for-clean-energy.html?ref=business&_r=0

I hope we are seeing the start to tackling the reliance on fossil fuels which means we could have cheap energy which is cohesive for society. It also addresses the conflicts in the name of oil and gas and countries ultimately holding us to ransom.

Never going to happen. Governments won't allow it

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Governments wouldnt be able to tax it, so they wont allow it. Theyre struggling to tax solar and hydroelectric power already, and when people try and set up their own mini plants for their own properties or land, various governments are trying to put laws in place to restrict what they can do, unless they follow what they want them to do.

Near where i live, theres a wealthy estate owner who is trying to set up a small hydroelectric turbine on a stream that runs through his estate, so the houses there that he lets the estate workers live in can have cheap power. He owns the section of the stream outright, and his family have done for decades. His family have owned the estate for a good 200-300 years. The designs he submitted show that no noise would be generated, no landscape interference, its on the middle of his estate in a small wooded area so nobody could see it, and it wouldnt have any effect on the stream itself or restrict its flow.

Didnt stop the council from rejecting planning permission bases on stupid remarks

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D