style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3072 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Woken this morning at 7.10 by loud hammering on the door ,

It was that loud my neighbours came out !!

Looked out of window and saw 2 men with torches and enforcement officers written on the back of there jackets

.i ingnored them they went around the back hammering on the doors and windows.

They left a letter for my husband

I have called tday to issue a warrent of execution for out client counc i parking fine .

Iam authorised to remove your goods to satisfiy the amount 422 00

debt 112.00

compliance fee 75.00

enforcement fee 235.

If you fail to contact me i wil re attend your property and remove goods

.Can they just enter my house if i refuse to let them in ?.

Hubby will sort this out but their fees seem high

this is the first time theyve attended

but he has had letters which hes ignored .

Hi Woken this morning at 7.10 by loud hammering on the door , It was that loud my neighbours came out !! Looked out of window and sat 2 men with torches and enforcement officers written on the back of there jackets .Anyway i ingnored them they went around the back hammering on the doors and windows.They left a letter for my husband I have called tday to issue a warrent of execution for out client counc iparking fine .Iam authorised to remove your goods to satisfiy the amount 422 00 debt 112.00 compliance fee 75.00 enforcement fee 235. If you fail to contact me i wil re attend your property and remove goods .Can they just enter my house if i refuse to let them in ?. Hubby will sort this out but there fees seem high this is the first time theyve attended but he has had letters which hes ignored .

No rights of forced entry, but they can enter through an unlocked door, so keep them locked. They can clamp or remove anything outside, so don't leave cars near the house.

You should have had a notice of execution letter giving 7 days notice of the visit. If not received compain to enforcement company and council.

The compliance and enforcement fees are set amounts within the legislation.

Suggest your husband sorts it out asap to save more hassle.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

It sounds from what you say he has ignored it all previously which is why the amount is now so high. They will want it all paying in full as I doubt they will entertain a payment plan.

It is so much more difficult to get a payment arrangement in place when matters have been left to such a late stage of a personal visit being made.

iI agree with you BA

But they also miss lead you so they can claim the £235 as well

personal experience

Followed there payment instructions to the letter and still get charged the extra

even after they had reviewed what had been said to me,

Sorry just do not trust any of the companies