Unsure What To Think On This...

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1928 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All

I applied to a lender this morning for a loan. I specifically clicked the "Do not pass my details to 3rd parties if unsuccessful".

Well I click submit and they declined me which is fine BUT...

All day, I have been receiving SMS and Emails etc as well as a few phone calls, about Loans, Credit Cards Blah Blah Blah... They all started the second (And I mean the second) that I was declined.

I have complained to the lender (As per usual I went to the top, Its not a big lender) and specifically stated that I didnt want my details passed on but they still did it.

What should I do about the complaint? Should I request compensation and refer it to the authorities? Or just leave it be?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

You have to follow the complaints procedure with the OC and then refer it up once you have a final resolution. Was this applied for by a compare xx type site?

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Then you will need to make a complaint formally then follow this through. If you get to many texts calls you can start to block them if you use a smart phone, if not register with the telephone preference service... Both landline and mobile

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.